Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/RapeKink, where foids go to talk about literally baiting men into raping them.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Prepare yourselves for the rage and rope fuel you're about to see...

Rape Baiting: the process where women WHO WANT TO BE RAPED willfully and purposely put themselves in risky situations to lure someone into groping and/or raping them. They do this through how they dress, through teasing, through hanging out alone in seedy places full of liquored up men, dropping hints about how horny and drunk they are, ect.

If their self reported results are true, these women have successfully elicited HUNDREDS of men into raping them. Some of these women even pressed charges later because seeing the person they "baited" go to prison is fun for them.

This collage is only a handful of posts, there are literally hundreds:

Screenshot 20190711 000445 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20190711 001417 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 001441 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 001530 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 001624 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 001659 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 001848 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 015647 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 015705 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 015845 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 015934 Reddit

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Check this one out. A foid sets up an elaborate house party and sleeps naked HOPING A MAN WILL RAPE HER.

Screenshot 20190711 003933 Reddit

Screenshot 20190711 004012 Reddit

Here is the image she included, this is the position she put herself in hoping some guy will be baited into "raping" her:
Screenshot 20190711 003852 Reddit

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Just fuck this gay Earth man. Fuck it. Just fucking nuke this whole planet and purge it of this blighted species. Please God, send another flood. Or an asteroid. Anything. I want off this fucking planet.

Last edited:
She has a phenomenal body.. but i bet if i showed up to "rape" her she would call 911 and accuse me of real rape

I want to be "raped" by a Stacy and forced to cum inside her tight cunt tbh.

She has a phenomenal body.. but i bet if i showed up to "rape" her she would call 911 and accuse me of real rape

Go ahead and fucking read some of thier posts. That is exactly what some of them have done. If they weren't satisfied with thier "bait" they call the police and press charges.

I have so much rage and frustration in my body I'm literally shaking right now. I dont even know what to think anymore.

This is a clown world. Women have no integrity

I tried to imagine what kind of mental gymnastic your regular bluepiller could do to justify it. I can't.

We need a domesticated bluepiller on the leash for this forum.

I tried to imagine what kind of mental gymnastic your regular bluepiller could do to justify it. I can't.

We need a domesticated bluepiller on the leash for this forum.

I know dude... I know r/IncelTears will probably see this post and I geniunly wonder how they will try and rationalize this behavior.

I literally can't.

im sure they all picks a chad so its not really rape anyway

full liberation of female sexuality, full incarceration of male sexuality

Fucking disgusting. Enraging.

They want to be raped by chad.

If a sub-8 looks at them:

#metoo

Its not rape if she enjoys it. And she will enjoy it if its chad

PM ME FOID GUESTS :feelsLSD:

Not surprising tbh.

I tried to find a special one. A woman had a rape fantasy, found someone online, gave all the details, they did the business then press charge against him. The text messages saved his butt.
If you dig around, you'd find plenty of false stories.
Ask yourself how many men life are ruined because of them.

Your next stop OP is SSC.

Women can’t resist dangerous/crazy chads.

absolutely disgusting. these are not real humans. what a degenerate times we live in.
there are no moral standards anymore. i hope the flood comes sooner

absolutely disgusting. these are not real humans. what a degenerate times we live in.
there are no moral standards anymore. i hope the flood comes sooner

I want a flood today.

im sure they all picks a chad so its not really rape anyway
Sure, after all they're the ones selecting their victims, so it won't be anybody who's below a 7/10

I know r/IncelTears will probably see this post and I geniunly wonder how they will try and rationalize this behavior.

They'll cope and act like this thread doesnt exist, scroll back 10 pages and cherrypick the most edgy thread they can find and call it a day.

They'll cope and act like this thread doesnt exist, scroll back 10 pages and cherrypick the most edgy thread they can find and call it a day.

Pretty much.

Sexual revolution was a mistake