Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/raceplay is a brutal JBWpill

Never knew how much sheboons pined for white guys until I went on r/raceplay.

It's 80% fat sheboons

Better than dumpster diving, if the only thing you can get is sub5 landwhales and sheboon single mothers you may as well get nothing at all

The nigger gets a 2/10 landwhale white foid

The crakka gets a 1/10 gook whore

and what do I get?

nothing :feelsjuice:

also JBC is law
Truer words have never been spoken on this earth.

Better than dumpster diving, if the only thing you can get is sub5 landwhales and sheboon single mothers you may as well get nothing at all

Landwhale is fine, anything is better than a Sheboon. I just don't want to be alone (though being allone is better than being with a Nigger).

Landwhale is fine, anything is better than a Sheboon. I just don't want to be alone (though being allone is better than being with a Nigger).
If you don't want to be alone, that might mean you're not in good company

What race r u

90% of the sub are horny white dudes looking for ethnic foids

8% of the sub are self hating ethnic men OR white men larping as ethnic foids

2% of the sub are real ethnic foids who are sub 5

The mindblowing thing is that all of these users and subs can exist without any problem

Meanwhile I have had over 70 accounts banned from reddit, yet don't post anything as openly racist/hateful as the stuff on these subs

Once again proves that whites & (especially) blacks are protected groups - the other ethnic men should openly support the destruction of the west

r/raceplay is disgusting shit which makes me puke.