Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/niceguys

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★
Isn't being called "nice" the ultimate insult for a man? It's basically being called a pussy that's not taken seriously, about as bad as being called "shy". It's actually better to be called "retarded". At least a retard can still be a threat to others especially if they have access to a weapon of some kind and are crazy enough to use it.

I would never be a "nice guy" even if I was a normie.

I hate this world

I've heard that r/niceguys is about men who pretend to be nice?? Doesn't really matter, I've been as nice and respectful of foids as I could imagine and they still hate my guts.

I've heard that r/niceguys is about men who pretend to be nice?? Doesn't really matter, I've been as nice and respectful of foids as I could imagine and they still hate my guts.
All men pretend to be nice and are faking it unless they have an attractive face, in which case they're actually nice in a real way now.

All men pretend to be nice and are faking it unless they have an attractive face, in which case they're actually nice in a real way now.

Being nice is a luxury for the beautiful and powerful. And the fact that whores continue falling for this shit when their men are obvious bullies and assholes (the majority of males) just goes to show how retarded women are.

Last edited:
Nice is just a code word for polite sub5s. While i agree that some nice guys are spineless pushovers, you never see normies or Chads getting insulted as nice guys

Nice is just a code word for polite sub5s. While i agree that some nice guys are spineless pushovers, you never see normies or Chads getting insulted as nice guys
Tbf most foids would call their bf's 'nice,' just not a 'niceguy'

Rapist
Creep
Criminal
Arrested for the crime of public staring
Wigger

I'd rather be all of those than "nice". Those people are still threatening in some way, while a "nice" guy is just a pussy that no one cares about. Being a nice guy is only good if you're already popular.

I'd rather be all of those than "nice".
ok enjoy your jail time ig?

You asked if there were worse things to call males, not abt what you personally want to be