Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope r/MuslimNoFap has 26,967 members… please, stop with the no fap subs for every single religion

All Muslims are incels

Muslim subreddits have a problem with hindi infiltrators

ooh maybe that's why they're so aggressive and intimidating

Imagine being married and fapping. Normies who do this manage to find a wife while we are told to work on our personality.

jfl at this first post the dude must be in a dead end empty bedroom marriage if he feels the need to masturbate when he has a wife.

Do we really need separate NoFap forums for every group

Normies who do this manage to find a wife while we are told to work on our personality.
this reminds me of a time when i saw a random guy in public who was wearing an ahegao hentai shirt while holding hands with his staceylite girlfriend.

this reminds me of a time when i saw a random guy in public who was wearing an ahegao hentai shirt while holding hands with his staceylite girlfriend.
If an incel wore shit like that he would be told to work on his personality while chad is celebrated. I hate life so much.

Ye, seeing some of my older friends and uncles and shit puts things into perspective.

I'm getting older too. Soon fapping won't even work.

your dick will break

dry

never having coomed according to it's purpose.

Fuck

Do we really need separate NoFap forums for every group

It's not like it would make a difference since their dicks are all circumcucked anyway.

Muslim foids are property to their husbands, so those guys really need to get married. As a westerner, it seems impossible for a Muslim male to rape a Muslim foid.