Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/mgtow overrun by incels - mgtowcel makes posts on IT

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Holy shit.

This is why it's fucking stupid to ban us on reddit or DDoS us. We will just find someplace else and subvert it. We have to hang out somewhere.

Kek, he does not realize that MGTOW posts are the most shared across IT, more than incels.is for sure and maybe even more than Braincels and incels.is combined.

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed they have began to use terms like chad, tyrone, stacy etc

Kek, he does not realize that MGTOW posts are the most shared across IT, more than incels.is for sure and maybe even more yha' Braincels and incels.is combined.
Cant blame IT on this one tbh. MGTOW and incels are one thin ego away from each other.

I personally find it funny MGTOWs get so butthurt if they're told they were sent their own way or are incels in denial. The whole idea of being offended is based in female validation/conquest, which I thought was something MGTOWs aren't supposed to care about?

imo, incels, mgtows, tflers, all men as long as they aren't chad or total cuck soys should band together. only way for a beta uprising boyz.

I think almost all mstow, are simply too proud or have too big of an ego to admit the truth, so instead they go for a sort "You can't fire me I quit" approach, telling themselves that it is they who is rejecting the women and purposely staying away and they could be slayer if they wanted to, when in reality it is the opposite.

I personally find it funny MGTOWs get so butthurt if they're told they were sent their own way or are incels in denial. The whole idea of being offended is based in female validation/conquest, which I thought was something MGTOWs aren't supposed to care about?

imo, incels, mgtows, tflers, all men as long as they aren't chad or total cuck soys should band together. only way for a beta uprising boyz.
Lol yeah XD
I mean incels and MGTOWers are pretty much the same. JFL who else would spend their free time on the internet complaining about women? JFL at MGTOWcels thinking most of them are normies with their Porsches and mansions.

"but I think most of them are just pretending like they don't care that they can't get laid so they joined mgtow to feel better about themselves and vent." thats your whole group faggot

"but I think most of them are just pretending like they don't care that they can't get laid so they joined mgtow to feel better about themselves and vent." thats your whole group faggot
The truth.

I’ve noticed that IT has been obsessing over MSTOW recently

MGTOW are copers. They actually think they are "going their own way" as opposed to their life experience of repeatedly getting screwed and sued and what ever else foids do to ruin mens lives. They actually think "There can't be anything wrong with my status as a MAN because I'm a TOUGH MAN" they are coping so fucking hard. Imagine being so emotionally fragile that you believe the whole system is a conspiracy theory against "men".....
LMAO that's why kikes control the government and hollywood. That's why chads and blacks are hypergamizing and fucking everything.
Yea I'm sure the whole world is a conspiracy against them. The truth is MGTOW's are chadlites or "almost chads" who are too insecure to admit that they just don't make the cut.

Lol yeah XD
I mean incels and MGTOWers are pretty much the same. JFL who else would spend their free time on the internet complaining about women? JFL at MGTOWcels thinking most of them are normies with their Porsches and mansions.
well, I enjoy talking shit on roasties. it's a good cope, but I do think it's dumb how mgtows say they want nothing to do with women yet go on for years about female nature. we're humans, we have biological needs, human existence is based in reproduction. to be a mgtow is to accept you're going to have to omit that human need but a lot can't shed their ego and acknowledge that type of existence is painful.

instead its about how they are making the BETTER choice and that they don't even care about women. imo a more honest assessment is the dating market got fucked, women have all the power, so it's sort of a crapshoot whether you're in or out. it's like choosing which bullet your gonna blow your brains out with. it's largely irrelevant.

I don't understand why it's so painful for some MGTOWs to accept they aren't attractive to women. I'm totally a chad but I choose not to slay. Nah, the majority were betabuxxers who got burned from divorce, etc., prob. have male pattern baldness and a gut, but delude themselves they can just go down to a campus and pick up some sloots. Men don't "age like wine" and money can't replace something so fundamental (sex) that it's in maslow's hierarchy of needs. I gave up on women, but it's mostly because of constant rejection, my looks, age, status, etc. The only choice I guess I have is how to deal with the depressing reality of it all.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed that IT has been obsessing over MSTOW recently

MGTOW thought is picking up a ton of steam. It's just another symptom of the dissatisfaction men have with our society.

I think MGTOW is mostly composed of normies, the average joe. The average joe has most definitely been sent their own way with the standards even the lowly western landwhale has come to expect.

MGTOW thought is picking up a ton of steam. It's just another symptom of the dissatisfaction men have with our society.

I think MGTOW is mostly composed of normies, the average joe.
They're mostly incels.

They're mostly incels.

I added a bit. The average guy is hardly getting pussy in our current society. Average is getting pretty much equivalent to incel. So I agree in that regard.

I am sure 90% of mgotws would call him a cuck.

I added a bit. The average guy is hardly getting pussy in our current society. Average is getting pretty much equivalent to incel. So I agree in that regard.
average guy dont wanna betabux a used up whore

average guy dont wanna betabux a used up whore
Neither they can. Considering how shitty the economy is it for young guys.

MGTOW is incels in denials. They chose being cucks though

That too. who would tbh tbh. oh wait.. The soyboys on IT couldnt wait to wife up some whore.
I know a couple soyboys who managed to betabux but they aren't happy. The thing is when I betabux I will be happy because I never had a real girlfriend and don't intend on having one. They want love because in highschool/college they had those things. I never did so I don't even care. Yea companionship and love and beauty is awe inspiring and I do want it, but I know I won't get it so I'm just going to betabux a hot girl and pretend I care about her. That's it that's all I have to look forward to in life.

True MGTOW is a 40 something divorced man who list his house/kids to the ex-wife. Everyone else is just an ugly low status male coping.

JFL I see they have now started calling cucktears "cuck news" and have began to brigade their sub reddit down voting everything lol

Go on IT and you will see numerous MGTOW posts across the whole page.

Nice, thats a good sign:feelshmm:

I was a mgtow coper for over a year until i heard the term incels and started lurking here and that's when i realized that i'm not a mgtow i'm an incel.

Damn their subreddit is pretty sad. Their mission is for men to self-improve, and succeed despite the gynocentric society. However, their subreddit is just a bunch of shitty memes.

This is why it's fucking stupid to ban us on reddit or DDoS us. We will just find someplace else and subvert it. We have to hang out somewhere.
this place is infinitely better than anything reddit has to offer

I wouldn't be surprised if at least 60% of 'mgtow' are actually incels in denial

I think he is Inceltears
user larping as Mgtow trying to divide the general sentiment of the manosphere. Eventhough mgtow are mstow

Time for incels Mgtow, TFL and the whole manosphere to concur against gynocentric society.

The decline have MGTOW is coming, it was only a matter of time.

Mgtow = cope.

I want nothing to do with them, all they do is buy shit to fill the void of tfw no gf. It’s a community dedicated to coping.

MGTOW as a movement have been overrun by Incels/FAs really.

In its origin MGTOW was mostly divorced boomers, or men who got cucked in their youth. So I do think a sizeable portion of "Original MGTOWs" really were going their own way.

But now? Mostly Incels for sure.

True MGTOW is a 40 something divorced man who list his house/kids to the ex-wife. Everyone else is just an ugly low status male coping.
MGTOW=divorce-rape victims club.

mgtow has always been an incel community, they just don’t admit it.