Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/mendrawingwomen mocking male artists

Upon further thought I retract this statement. The character would be a lot more interesting if she wasn’t being reduced to a hyper serialized, big titty chunky thigh girl.

There’s no reason that “idealized” needs to be synonymous with “heavily sexualized.”

Not to say this kind of character isn’t acceptable every once in a while, but that not every character should be. :soy: :soy: :soy:

fucking cunts, they want control even over men do by themselves and to themselves

the american people is tired of women

This is a pathfinder druid archetype. So a hot chick can't be a druid? I suppose the anchents would agree.

It's barely even sexualized wtf it's just a fantasy fungus woman, the cleavage is the only problematic ( :soy: ) part and that's only if you focus specifically on that. Nothing said about the giant bug to her right or the cool hat concept.
Also I hope the artist makes/has made it because his creative skills 100% mog mine.

fucking cunts, they want control even over men do by themselves and to themselves

the american people is tired of women
Soon it will become illegal for Sub-8 men to have any kind of cope. They actively hate us and want us to suffer for the crime of not being Chad.