Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/looksmaxingadvice

Juice

Juice

No LDAR for your 40 hour week
★★★
This entire fucking subreddit is made up of foids who want attention and the retardditors being the absolute artificial intelligence they are saying they look great, not one person isn't cucked, I don't use this shithole or looksmaxx and I was curious if there was a looksmaxx subreddit, if you could even call it that anyway. ever since the great tiktok invasion looksmaxxing as a concept became redundant as it's just a way chad or stacy can get their hard-on from compliments and attention

:feelshaha:That's what pushed me to make this thread, it's just a meme
Definitely with dudes like this there:feelshaha:.

He should bulletthroughroofofmouthmaxx for maximum JB slayer appeal.
Think About It GIF by Identity

These foids can get any guy they want and they calling themselves ugly? How about you look how many dms you have while we get absolutely no dms

This entire fucking subreddit is made up of foids who want attention and the retardditors being the absolute artificial intelligence they are saying they look great, not one person isn't cucked, I don't use this shithole or looksmaxx and I was curious if there was a looksmaxx subreddit, if you could even call it that anyway. ever since the great tiktok invasion looksmaxxing as a concept became redundant as it's just a way chad or stacy can get their hard-on from compliments and attention
God damn. This reminds meof that "don't judge me" vine trend that happened years ago

These foids will eventually get raped if they keep whoring themselves out

These foids can get any guy they want and they calling themselves ugly? How about you look how many dms you have while we get absolutely no dms
they do it for attention, they arent that delusional