Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/ladyboys has chris evens 8 times on the first 2 pages, yet not one chris hemsworth

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
chris evans is even balding, is shorter, no australia accent.

Why evans over hemsworth?

00034068.jpg

ladyboners is full of gays anyways

Hemsworth has a softer jawline and wider midface.

A FEW MILLIMETERS IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Hemsworth has a softer jawline and wider midface.

A FEW MILLIMETERS IS ALL THAT MATTERS

That's what I was thinking. His face has no angularity and is potato.

That's what I was thinking. His face has no angularity and is potato.
Remember: AMOG means "Alpha Male of the GROUP". It doesn't matter if you're in the top 1% of 1% of men, if a single person in your group mogs you, you might as well be an incel. Women are only capable of being attracted to the highest tier man in a group. That's why social media had created the modern incel crisis: Women have countless men to compare you to.

Remember: AMOG means "Alpha Male of the GROUP". It doesn't matter if you're in the top 1% of 1% of men, if a single person in your group mogs you, you might as well be an incel. Women are only capable of being attracted to the highest tier man in a group. That's why social media had created the modern incel crisis: Women have countless men to compare you to.

also agree. If a woman sees a better guy that day, she'll lose attraction to you and act aloof. Not joking.

I thought you meant UK Chris Evans at first lmao

probably just faggots. Every female I've known IRL prefers hemsworth.

also agree. If a woman sees a better guy that day, she'll lose attraction to you and act aloof. Not joking.

stop...stop...stop:feelsbadman::(

ladyboners is full of gays anyways
I guess OP mispelled the title, I was confused about why these guys would be featured in "ladyboys" but "ladyboners" makes sense.

Gay13