Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R KELLY JAILED FOR LIFE

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
HE DiD NOTHING WRONG, he had some good songs too

Over for piss cels

Do you have your passport

I wonder how much pussy he got whilst imprisoning them, he somehow made them go through forced abortions lol, this guy was better doing it than Jeffrey Epstein

Its nice to see a Tyrone loose for once

Its nice to see a Tyrone loose for once
Still lots of foids are going to be sending him love letters wishing that he could do the same to them

He literally dindu though. All of those women even the JB's willingly wanted to fuck

They need to make a hentai game called "R Kelly's Dungeon"

The only thing that makes my life complete is when I turn your face into a toilet seat

He should have fled the country as soon as that documentary came out.
He really should have. After that documentary came out, he was living on borrowed time, and he was a fool to stay in the US any longer after that point. He's loaded, he could have easily settled in a country with no extradition treaty with the USSA.

I say it again r Kelly did nothing wrong

FB IMG 1633149258341

He is a great singer and I’m not going to fault him for living the dream and supporting him makes foids and soys mad

Oh look, this forum is simping for a tyrone again. How weird

He hasn't been sentenced yet

He literally dindu though. All of those women even the JB's willingly wanted to fuck
Yep. Kells is a good man and these jealous Jews and hateful feminist women just need to set him free already.:feelsokman:

He deserved it. Thats what he gets for being low inhib.

Because its clearly against the law and he was not fearful of getting locked up for life.

Free Him pissing on children is based af

Yep. Kells is a good man and these jealous Jews and hateful feminist women just need to set him free already.:feelsokman:
Yeah. He's done enough fucking for multiple incel lifetimes though so at least he lived a good life. He should've read the leaves and fled.