Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R kelly and harvey weinstein

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Were idiots they had wealth and status and squandered it.

I don't believe any of weinsteins accusers were raped they just wanted his influence and resources

Last edited:
"Rape" often means "tricked into sex" for foids

There's a way to know. Weinstein's accusers all described his penis. If an impartial witness can verify the description, he did it. If not? He may be innocent.

Yes, they confused regret for rape. Harvey is a ugly sonafabitch if someone got raped by him They would have went to feds immediately but the rumours came out years later

They were normies so I can't really feel too bad for them, you know?

There's a way to know. Weinstein's accusers all described his penis. If an impartial witness can verify the description, he did it. If not? He may be innocent.
That's true, I'm not saying they didn't sleep with him but I'm very sceptical that it wasn't consensual, guys a huge movie producer, he's probably had more Stacy's than an average chad would get in 2 life times

People have joked about Weinstein for probably decades. They knew what they were doing and just cashed in after they got what they wanted. Sorta like the cucked government forgiving student loans.

73371EE7 91BC 4DFD 9333 0B600A13C705

Weinstein is a huge blackpill story. Rich and ultra-status maxed yet still ugly -- never able to attract based on true and raw physical desire but always having to offer inducements. All Weinstein was seeking, I think, is for one or two of the starlet foids to express genuine desire for him. In short, I believe, the Weinstein story is a case of a dude taking PUA too far (Like "maybe if I make her watch as I take a shower she'll express desire for me.")

He was a succesful ugly trucel tier man. Foids would do anything to destroy you if you don't look like you won the genetic lottery.