Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/justbeasian got banned

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Ricecels can't even cope in peace anymore. Never began for mongoloidcels.

_zWRZba8LYiO_QPPlOwJE-yUMBwtcJoYxQobs9CA58M.jpg

Brutal
reddit is no place for incels tbh

Reddit clearly racist.

Brutal, cuckit took away their only cope

Rice are not part of BLM.

Couldn't handle their awesomeness.

Why did it get banned lmao

JFL @ChinaCurry

Never began for ricecels.

Unironically they are tbh
That company is run by white liberals though so what do you expect?
Isn't it owned by a Chinese company now? or am I thinking of another site?

Isn't it owned by a Chinese company now? or am I thinking of another site?
The Chinese company TenCent owns shares in reddit but I think they are still operating out of their original Silicon Valley headquarters.

The Chinese company TenCent owns shares in reddit but I think they are still operating out of their original Silicon Valley headquarters.
I see. In that case I doubt they control anything that goes on on the site too much tbh.

I see. In that case I doubt they control anything that goes on on the site too much tbh.
Yeah I think judging by the frontpage stories pinned on reddit's frontpage that the site is more under the control of American liberals.

Why did it get banned lmao

JFL @ChinaCurry
Its actually quite simple.

White liberals = white guys dating asian females, feminist asian females, white females. Guess what all three have in common? Ethnic men and especially Asian men are sub-human and their very real suffering does not matter.

White liberals all deserve to die via meat grinder while alive.

White liberals = white guys dating asian females, feminist asian females, white females. Guess what all three have in common? Ethnic men and especially Asian men are sub-human and their very real suffering does not matter.

White liberals all deserve to die via meat grinder while alive.
:lul:

White liberals deserve all deserve to die via meat grinder while alive.
High IQ about white liberals hating ethnic and asian males while lusting after ethnic and asian females.

Remember r/justbewhite was banned too.

Holy shit, why get banned? /Jbw could be argued as racist, but /jba could never be taken seriously in this way, take one look at it, and it could only be deluded ricemen or larping JBW laying into ricemen

Damn they had some funny posts. Where's the archive?

Holy shit, why get banned? /Jbw could be argued as racist, but /jba could never be taken seriously in this way, take one look at it, and it could only be deluded ricemen or larping JBW laying into ricemen
Reddit often bans by similar keywords used in names of subs and/or subscriber and poster overlap with other now banned subs.

So anything starting with "justbe" might have been on the chopping block.

Reddit often bans by similar keywords used in names of subs and/or subscriber and poster overlap with other now banned subs.

So anything starting with "justbe" might have been on the chopping block.
That's probably how they block all the cel subs too.

That's probably how they block all the cel subs too.
Yeah they have their ways of figuring out which similar named subs are next in line to be banned for either ban evasion or supposed content policy violations.
It might be partially AI oriented but that's probably a proprietary secret.

Imo look at all the powermods modding the default subs and how many of the usernames of the mods overlap. Very possible it's that way with most/all the reddit admins.

When people sometimes comment that reddit admins are AHS mods in disguise it's not improbable imo.

Men: all lives matter
Women: only chad lives matter

Ricecels can't even cope in peace anymore. Never began for mongoloidcels.

_zWRZba8LYiO_QPPlOwJE-yUMBwtcJoYxQobs9CA58M.jpg
but most women mongols gotten were asian, especially chinese ( and many chinkcels larp as them )

I can't cope with the fact I'm not asian :feelsrope:

They shouldn't be on reddit, how many fucking incel-subs and how cucked does your name "incelswithouthate, we're the soy incels don't worry about us everybody" be before you just leave a garbage ass leftwing circlejerk trashy website where people shitting on you gets encouraged but you shitting on people gets you banned.

This is major cope. R/justbewhite got banned a long time ago.