Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/InkelTears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
InkelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "inkels" (hateful involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, as we hate ourselves enough already. Inkels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their recessed chins, low-set cheekbones, and thin bones. Occasional meta/discussion and advice-seeking posts are also welcome. (Except if you support Trump. You racist pig.)

Sort by: Hot

Weekly Advice Thread (4/01-4/07)

Get advice on sex, dating, and relationships from someone who know exactly what it's like to be a permavirgin like you, because they are one!

Toxic Problematic Inkel Wants To Rape Two Day Old Girls

Posted 4 minutes ago "rarr me want prime roast beef, but all me get is Chad rotten leftovers! Me want prime newborn poon! Want now! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Disgusting Misogynist Manlet Creep Shows His Entitlement. Take a shower, sweaty!

"Guys, I'm so lonely. I haven't talked to anyone except my cat in five weeks, and I keep getting beaten up in school. All I want is a for nice girl to make me stop staying up at night thinking about suicide."

No Longer Inkel: How I Stopped Being Inkel At Age 34

All in all, I learned to stop hating women and be proud of my virginity. Just because I'm 5'2'' with autism, Klinefelter Syndrome, type 1 diabetes, asthma, and a micropenis doesn't mean I'm a genetic failure. I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!

Stupid Inkel Has No Clue How Statistics, Infections, Condoms, Vaginas, Or Open Relationships Work

"Recent study: Women who have a lot of unprotected sex with random partners are more likely to get sexually transmitted infections than women who don't."

Found one in the wild, guys! LOL!

"I don't like the idea of sharing my wife with other men. Sorry. I just don't see the appeal."

He made 40 threads in the last 24 hours, including replies and anything incel related.

Over 1k a month.

Some days more some days less.

He joined reddit on February 17, 2018 and exclusively posts on IT

Since he is a incel in denial if he posted here he would roughly have.

The calculation came out to

As of today he would have roughly around there, maybe less. But over 15k.

He basically mogs almost the whole forum in post count.

He is obsessed with us.

Last edited:
nice man that was fun to read

He made 40 threads in the last 24 hours, including replies and anything incel related.

Over 1k a month.

Some days more some days less.

He joined reddit on February 17, 2018 and exclusively posts on IT

Since he is a incel in denial if he posted here he would roughly have.

The calculation came out to

As of today he would have roughly around there, maybe less. But over 15k.

He basically mogs almost the whole forum in post count.
He’s a faggot compared to most of the forum too

He’s a faggot compared to most of the forum too
He is obsessed with incels. He refreshes the page numerous times a minute to see if anyone made content that he can post and get the dopamine rush from "le reddit karma"

I"M LAUGHTHING MY GUTSS, GIGA IQ BOYO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't know how anyone can legitimately claim that they are somehow a 'Virgin, but not an incel'

Like that's a literal contradiction if I've ever seen one. Some of the most mentally ill people on the planet post on that subreddit

I’m a human being damn it

I don't know how anyone can legitimately claim that they are somehow a 'Virgin, but not an incel'

Like that's a literal contradiction if I've ever seen one. Some of the most mentally ill people on the planet post on that subreddit
Apparently we simply "identify" as incel, as if it's some sort of label. The only reason they claim we do this is so they can say we're not actually involuntarily celibate and/or we're not lonely, we just think that were both. Thereby artificially nullifying our grievances and moving the goalpost in regards to what's allowed to be defined as a problem.

Apparently we simply "identify" as incel, as if it's some sort of label. The only reason they claim we do this is so they can say we're not actually involuntarily celibate and/or we're not lonely, we just think that were both. Thereby artificially nullifying our grievances and moving the goalpost in regards to what's allowed to be defined as a problem.
Thats fucking retarded, how can a group a people be so low IQ?

They believe that reality (not people's perception of reality, but reality itself) is shaped by language. That's how they can believe that someone who is born male can be a female simply by identifying as one, how someone who is born human can be an anthropomorphic fox by identifying as one, et cetera.

Essentially, they slept halfway through Philosophy 101 and think they're geniuses because they can rationalize their feefees with two-bit words.

He is obsessed with incels. He refreshes the page numerous times a minute to see if anyone made content that he can post and get the dopamine rush from "le reddit karma"
I swear I’ve seen like 20 posts by him in a day at one point

Play Malo Mart theme while reading this.

Play Malo Mart theme while reading this.
Damn this brought me back and I don’t even play the Zelda games. I just heard it one day while browsing the Nintendo e-shop and fell in love with it.

Tell them to get a life instead of shitting on us lol

They are more obsessed with us than this forum is obsessed with women.