Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/InkelTears 2: Electric Boogaloo

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
InkelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "inkels" (hateful involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, unless they are male and to the right of Pol Pot. Inkels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their Quasimodo-like appearances and heights approaching Tyrion Lannister's. Occasional meta/discussion and advice-seeking posts are also welcome. (Except if you forgot to prep your bull today. You misogynistic baboon.)

Sort by: Hot

Weekly Advice Thread (4/08-4/14)

Get advice on a wide variety of topic related to sex and dating, including but not limited to collecting Good Husband Points, getting air while your morbidly obese girlfriend sits on your face, and getting your bull to buy you games for your Nintendo Switch.

Hateful MGTOW Writes Repulsive Fanfic About Innocent Waitress. Go your own way already, you needle-dicked queer!

"So, yeah, my waitress at this restaurant was incredibly rude to me, screwed up my order, got hair in my food, and made fun of my height with the other waitresses, so I didn't tip her. I don't think I was entirely wrong here."

Racist piece of dogshit spews hate against his own mother in bizarre toxic rant

"Loneliness hurts, guys. I don't know how to socialize and everyone seems to hate me. I didn't really have a father figure. In fact, I didn't have much of a mother figure, either. I wish my life had turned out differently."

I spotted this ridiculous inkel while browsing r/unpopularopinions and just had to share it with you!

"Socialized healthcare isn't realistic for the United States. The deficit is already too high. And importing even more migrants is probably a bad idea when we already have so many who haven't assimilated yet."

LOL @ THIS INKEL IN MY PM'S!!!11

"GRAWWWR YAP YAP FEMOID YAP YAP YAP LANDWHALE YAP YAP YAP RAPE NIGGER ROASTIE PHTFTFFTFT"

Sent by: u/BovineQueen
"Teehee look at how stupid u r!"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME FEMOID CUNT! I AM IN TEARS! TEARS, I TELL YOU! TEEEEEEEEEARS!!!"

I may be a 36-year-old virgin, but...

...at least I get to play Fortnite!

LMAO. Nice op.

Parodying, sarcasm, memes & humour of the high IQ phase will always devastate.

Top fucking kek, my man

We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, unless they are male and to the right of Pol Pot

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: