Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/IncelTears user gets a girlfriend

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
ezgif-5-3d9f91e70b.gif

Waiting for a thread where they break up and he goes MGTOW because he realizes that he was being buxed

EDIT: Never mind, the GIF didn't load properly. Didn't see that she was his cousin

In similar news, I found a comment from a cuck on Walter Fate about being a skanks' 34th partner in line (This was directed at another guy in the comments)

"You are, of course, slanting this your direction, which is against the woman. So, what? She had her time experimenting. I prefer to think, rather, of her choosing me over all of them. Women are sexually active and NOT just to "increase notch counts" and that is fine. You just go off into your little unhappy, untrusting, unconnecting little hole, and I will get back to real life with real people."

You can tell how disgusted she is with this subhuman's presence it all shows in her microexpressions

holy fuark shes hot, I wish she was my gf

Popbob said:
You can tell how disgusted she is with this subhuman's presence it all shows in her microexpressions

It's definitely genuine too. I get these looks a lot [ragefuel]

blackpill_incel said:
It's definitely genuine too. I get these looks a lot [ragefuel]

Kek. If I had your build and height and got those looks id probably be in prison for first degree murder.

looks like alicia spoiled bimbo silverstone

/pol/cel said:
Kek. If I had your build and height and got those looks id probably be in prison for first degree murder.

It's all I can do to hold back a punch sometimes

am i the only one getting 404 gif not found