Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over /r/IncelTears posts a brutal racepill.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Lol.
We say all the time Looks trump everything, those idiots just proved us right...

Chadimir only

Just betabux bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

Seriously, are Copts like "black" people? I mean I know they are not really Africans in the N-Word sense but to western eyes you are "black" right, like Nubians,Eritreans or Ethiopians?

They don’t know what we believe besides the straw men they make up to make us look bad.

JFL. Chick would rather fuck a homeless white chad than a gook with lamborghini.

Over for ricelcels, all you need is whitenes

Seriously, are Copts like "black" people? I mean I know they are not really Africans in the N-Word sense but to western eyes you are "black" right, like Nubians,Eritreans or Ethiopians?
Not really, I kinda look black because of my frizzy hair and big nose, but my skin is completely pale.

North Africans aren't black. Black = Sub saharan African

Kneeling in front of a female is pathetic and cucked. What happened to men?

over for all non whitecels tbh

Tenor

thats brutal,yes thats pretty brutal
We say all the time Looks trump everything, those idiots just proved us right...
also this ^

This proves us right lmao, what are those idiots even thinking?

North Africans aren't black. Black = Sub saharan African
Yeah ofcourse but there are many people in north and east Africa who look "Black" in a western sense such as Anwar Sadat, Omar al-Bashir or Haile Selassie but racially are not really N-groid at all.
I was asking this because many Copts look just like this, they are "socially" black but not really racially.

Yeah ofcourse but there are many people in north and east Africa who look "Black" in a western sense such as Anwar Sadat, Omar al-Bashir or Haile Selassie but racially are not really N-groid at all.
I was asking this because many Copts look just like this, they are "socially" black but not really racially.
whats so bad about saying nigger? Even the sand ones refer themselves as that

I always cringe at all these try hard proposals where they try to make it extravagant as possible.

Genetic Wealth trumps everything else

Didn't need to know this bro :feelsbadman:

Ricedickpill is one of the most br00tal

When have we ever said money is the main factor? Sure guys can pick up the occasional gold digger with money but nobody ever said money works 100% of the time.

We have consistently said looks were more important than money if you want an actual relationship, congrats on attacks a strawman argument nobody here made
It's amazing how they spend so many hours here and their pea brains still can't comprehend what we preach or stand by.

They're so fucking retarded, their posts are full dunning kruger circle jerking. They're proving us right consistently while thinking they "got" us.

Reminds me of that video of the guy on his knees climbing the steps then getting rejected in public, can't find the video for the life of me though.

Cope

Im just getting tired of seeing that faggot meme and anyone using it is a fucking faggot
@Saudade thoughts?

I love that gif ngl, I don't mind in general if anyone likes using random gifs either

Being white>steamingpileofshit>height>face