Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/IncelTears insulting our Lord Blackops2cel

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They insist on claiming that he is just an ordinary dude and not incel at all.

I would totally date him! teehee

Now they're just making up lies.

Yeah he is pretty unlovable. Feel really bad for him. He has no chance.

LOL! His personally is what makes him ugly, do they really believe this?

He didn't had a girlfriend, his fagbook was full of french women mocking his appearance. And no, you virtue signaling cunt, you wouldn't date him.

Last edited:
They will face our wrath. Those who insult our prophets must be stoned alive.

Near 3000 upvotes in less than 24 hours, holy hell that place is packed. I wanna talk to DoubleLegX.

I lold when I saw them bring up the heavily shopped photo of him :lul:

they must be braindead

He mogs ngl ded srs

"I would date him. I do have a wonderful tall bf though"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"I would date him. I do have a wonderful tall bf though." Of course she does, they all have wonderful tall bf's despite the fact that they are most likely unhygenic landwhales, who bully a bunch of virgins online.

"I would date him. I do have a wonderful tall bf though." Of course she does, they all have wonderful tall bf's despite the fact that they are most likely unhygenic landwhales, who bully a bunch of virgins online.

If you are born a foid you should pay 30% more taxes for your privileges.

While I'm disappointed in him to some extent to spurning us, just WTF, the claim he has a gf is more fantastical than Hogwarts being real. Yeah, he sure looked content... maybe if content = depressed.

Foids with their shallow virtue signaling. Also jfl at cucktears tranny fuckers calling us degenerates.

> I do have a wonderful tall bf though

THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES!

I agree, he's not as bad looking as people here make him out to be and he has a small chance with women at least, but to say he has a girlfriend or is not incel tier in looks is a complete lie.

LOL! His personally is what makes him ugly, do they really believe this?

"He looks content" "When I looked at him as this incel icon who probably has the same views I found him very ugly. When I read your comment and looked at him like he is probably just a normal guy I found him also totally normal looking."

They are shaping their own version of reality based on their perception of his politics.

To one person, he either looks good, or he doesn't. Incoherent and inconsistent: that's IT in a nutshell.

This LARP must have been made by one of us trying to karmamax.

virtue signalling