Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/IncelTears found my subreddit

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Does that mean it's going to get banned soon? Did you do the work on the format @chudur-budur?

The dogpill is too brutal for cucks to handle

Love is love, IT. If you ban the sub, you faggots are zoophobics.

That's one really hot black foid tbh.

Amount of Incels having sex with foids recorded: 0.

Amount of foids having sex with dogs recorded: I don't want to begin to imagine.

Cucktears: Foids don't fuck dogs. Yikes. :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is gonna be a hard one for cucks to swallow.

I would love to see the arguments & mental gymnastics that IncelQueers will make up trying to deny the dogpill.

The dogpill is too brutal for cucks to handle
To be honest its just brutal in general. I hardly use this site anymore and I'm 99% sure the dogpill has given me permanent brain damage.

Why do they care so much about what we do?

To be honest its just brutal in general. I hardly use this site anymore and I'm 99% sure the dogpill has given me permanent brain damage.
sorry

Does that mean it's going to get banned soon? Did you do the work on the format @chudur-budur?

Yea, I did some work on the forum. We need to set some rules to save our subhuman asses from reddit admin. I sent you and the other guy a mail to discuss about this, please check your mod mail.

"She can fuck all the dogs she wants you inkel" :soy: