Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/IncelsWithoutHate is still up to prevent failed normies from becoming blackpilled.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Percentage of failed normies struggling to get apartner/ or not getting as much sex as they'd want is way higher(especially during the lockdown) than percentage of truecels. I'd say 60% of men fall into failed normie category, and incelwithouthate is there to prevent these men from getting fully blackpilled.

Percentage of failed normies struggling to get apartner/ or not getting as much sex as they'd want is way higher(especially during the lockdown) than percentage of truecels. I'd say 60% of men fall into failed normie category, and incelwithouthate is there to prevent these men from getting fully blackpilled.

Isn't incelswithouthate mostly non-incel lurkers and posters these days? There aren't many other incel subs left on reddit.

It's harder for low tier normies to get blackpilled because their success rate can be higher than 0. It might be that they get rejected hundreds of times and only get a sniff of pussy or intimacy from a drunk fatass, or maybe from a girl who wants something from them in exchange. But that one bit of "success" is enough to warp their world view and give them tons of hope

You can easily tell yourself it aint over and try to justify your "success" like "i was confident that time", "our personalities matched", "i held my frame bro", "she was impressed by my muscles built from the gym", "i think she noticed my new haircut bro that's why", "she saw that i had a good job bro"

When your success rate is ZERO no matter you've ever done in your life, when nothing has ever had any effect it's much easier to come to a blackpilled conclusion