Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Incelstears is funny

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
It's funny shit ngl. A bunch of normies thinking they'll get laid for hating us. Then every now and then there's a foid that gets scared of us. Pretty funny.

Retarded incelophobes kill them with fire.

would be funnier if they were skinned alive and dumped in a vat of acid

I was lurking there a few days ago and saw a user with the flare "Proud betabuxdating a Single mom" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I was lurking there a few days ago and saw a user with the flare "Proud betabuxdating a Single mom" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Keep in mind that many Reddit users celebrate cuckoldry and in a certain way, there is a brutal push for it: the affirmation and full acceptance of the dual mating strategy. What's more, many kinks within cuckoldry is that the cucked in the end also becomes a passive subject of the "bull". This is the shit you want to push and it always benefits the foids.

This is the conclusion of the final betabuxx when you want to pay a foid like a prostitute to get into a marriage and then everything revolves around foid idolatry.

Keep in mind that many Reddit users celebrate cuckoldry and in a certain way, there is a brutal push for it: the affirmation and full acceptance of the dual mating strategy. What's more, many kinks within cuckoldry is that the cucked in the end also becomes a passive subject of the "bull". This is the shit you want to push and it always benefits the foids.

This is the conclusion of the final betabuxx when you want to pay a foid like a prostitute to get into a marriage and then everything revolves around foid idolatry.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Normies think they'll get approval from foids by hating us, just for foids to go right back to chad lol

Normies think they'll get approval from foids by hating us, just for foids to go right back to chad lol
That is the hierarchy. The difference is that from the most repulsive trucel to the chad carved by the same gods, they share the biological instinct of protection or jealousy. These normies want to implant in society the full acceptance of cuckoldry and the idolatry of foids.

would be funnier if they were skinned alive and dumped in a vat of acid
put them in FEV so we can have soldiers with superhuman strength

This has to be a larp no fucking way this is literally meme I thought my wife's boy friend meme was done In jest these guys are actual cucks

:feelsrope:

It's like the budding millionnaires narrative of the redpill ... BS to buy social peace from the pleb ...

NiggerTears is horrible, I don’t even troll on their sub with my throwaway account.