Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/IncelSelfies is a fucking JOKE!!!!

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
ZIdRB7v

THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS CLAIMING TO BE INCEL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: WHAT A FUCKING JOKE LMAOOO

The messy hair is probably to hide bad hairline/huge forehead, his neck looks strange also, even then he doesn't look bad or physically incel.

Obvious cheek sucking tbh.
The messy hair is probably to hide bad hairline/huge forehead, his neck looks strange also, even then he doesn't look bad or physically incel.
Also this

Obvious cheek sucking tbh.

Also this.
Ah shit just noticed all that, my mistake he's truecel. Everyone here mogs him. It's fucking over.

Hang on there buddy. Don’t be so quick to jump to conclusions.. Maybe his leg bones aren’t long enough to afford him relationships and experiences..

Still too far away from being an incel. Good eye area, nice jaw, not a Chad but a solid chadlite I'd say

"see? incels look perfectly fine! you guys just need therapy!"

Hang on there buddy. Don’t be so quick to jump to conclusions.. Maybe his leg bones aren’t long enough to afford him relationships and experiences..
Exactly. He may be 4 feet 11 inches. He was laying down in that pic. You can't tell.

He's norwooding, badly. Other than that, I'd say he's a solid 6.5

Shoot me in the head and bury me by the lake.

These guys are trolls bro, just sad they cant get a stacy thats all

The whole reddit is full of larping cucks seeking validation and trolls, it's pretty much gay af.

Incels are becoming a rare breed. Soon we will be extinct.

If that guy is an incel... i dont think i should be considered a human

He looks like that Chad that got a sex change and turned into a Stacy

Fucking idiot fakecel faggot thinking it's "Chad or rope". That guy is not a Chad, but he's clearly an above average normie, and if he can't be happy with being ABOVE THE FUCKING AVERAGE IN LOOKS, he is an ungrateful fuck who should get ZERO sympathy from incels.

Damn, these narcissistic, attention whoring LARPers get me every time, they're even worse than Chads, Stacies and cucks combined.

And yeah, the guy in the OP can fuck off too.

likely a foid moderator of those groups. women being let into power was a mistake.

r/mentalcelselfies