Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Incelselfie is raided by IT members

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
motherfuckers are posting CP and animals being tortured, I swear to god and they call us troubled I almost had to puke. GO FUCK YOURSELF IT YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING.

bastards should be executed at once

What's puzzling is the same question people ask the FBI but never get an answer.

Why is the ones that's trying to combat CP are... you know... the ones that usually find and store and spread it to try and either get others in trouble or to try and lure people?
I'm pretty damn sure I heard before that the FBI have tons of CP they show online to try and lure people or something.

It's very questioning as it's kind of fucked up don't you think? You think the person in question in that photo whether it's the child now grown up or the family likes to think you're still keeping those nasty photos just to spread it? Can't give me the excuse about "For the greater good" as that should not be spread when it's bad.
I don't get it.

That's fucked, but I wouldn't expect anything else from them.

Just looked. It's a classic 4chan-style raid of gore, animal cruelty and nude kiddie pictures. Are the mods absent or something? Who's behind it?

motherfuckers are posting CP and animals being tortured, I swear to god and they call us troubled I almost had to puke. GO FUCK YOURSELF IT YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING.
There is some deeply disturbing shit on there right now. What the fuck.

Just looked. It's a classic 4chan-style raid of gore, animal cruelty and nude kiddie pictures. Are the mods absent or something? Who's behind it?
I sometimes have a feeling that the mods are dead, like fr
What's puzzling is the same question people ask the FBI but never get an answer.

Why is the ones that's trying to combat CP are... you know... the ones that usually find and store and spread it to try and either get others in trouble or to try and lure people?
I'm pretty damn sure I heard before that the FBI have tons of CP they show online to try and lure people or something.

It's very questioning as it's kind of fucked up don't you think? You think the person in question in that photo whether it's the child now grown up or the family likes to think you're still keeping those nasty photos just to spread it? Can't give me the excuse about "For the greater good" as that should not be spread when it's bad.
I don't get it.
the FBI gives 0 shits about children, they only want to sort us genetic trash out. They never gave a shit when the US bombed islamic countries and killed millions of children, they dont care. Not a single reaction let alone a tear. But it will change inshallah, we are not going to let this sit on us, the revenge is near.

Last edited:
Disgusting, hope the FBI catches those bastards.

second time they do this in a month

don't enter there right now guys I've already seen some gay shit , necrophilia , gore and zoopholia just by going there and scrolling few videos

They did the same to celmates. IT is retarded and filled with degenerates

They did the same to celmates. IT is retarded and filled with degenerates
this
36 cucks watching rn, yea im talking about you spineless faggots I swear to god if I saw one of you irl your body would be more disfigured than those poor animals and children.

Last edited:
No cp right now, but zoophilia, sexual gay videos and animal abuse.

Everyone knows the best way to destroy your enemy is through slander.

How pathetic do you have to be to stoop that low

Last edited:
Bunch of spineless disgusting cunts. You know why they do that it's because they can't deny or even argue against the blackpill, since it's the truth, and based on scientific data. And when they try to argue, their argument is a mix of feelings and worthless anecdotes which doesn't worth shit and they end up losing everytime, so they try to censor by doing this shit. Pathetic.

Last edited:
motherfuckers are posting CP and animals being tortured
they'll probably say it was a false flag

anyway that name is too long, should just be "incelfie" or "inselfie" tbh
no need for 3 syl

And let me guess, those grotesque videos only conveniently happened to be on their computers right? They aren't actually bad people, like virtuous paragon IT member Dr. Pizza, right? Silly inkwell I only hoard and post illegal content to get evil, nazi, unghkwell subs banned. See, I am a degenerate ironically.

they'll probably say it was a false flag

anyway that name is too long, should just be "incelfie" or "inselfie" tbh
no need for 3 syl
true, spineless faggots

it might be the ancap redpillers @!romen

I don't get it.

While it had long been rumored online, it came out like last year in a report that the FBI was running the largest CP site on TOR.

mods sorted it now

That sub is now in danger of getting banned because of the word "incel" in the name of the sub and the fact that there was an incident where illegal material was posted on it even if it is now deleted and mods are cleaning it up.

Reddit admins will look for any reason to ban manosphere, incel and rightwing subs from henceworth especially as the 2020 election heats up.

While it had long been rumored online, it came out like last year in a report that the FBI was running the largest CP site on TOR.
While still saying it's wrong. Logic. Much much logic. It's illegal and against the law not only to look but to store and distribute but these guys are doing that?
Makes perfect sense to me.

Wonder if that's a requirement in some of the FBI sectors. "Are you a pedophile? Well come on in, you're in charge of the CP. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

That sub is full of fakecels anyway. Trucels don't post their face online.

These people are projecting when they talk about us
They are the lowest of low
No pride, no morals and complete cucks
Reddit does nothing when brigrading happens
Society

I hope every single one or those narcissistic sacks of shit die, no exceptions.