Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R.I.P Ma Nigga D.M.X

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
4E2E6A6B A65D 4961 9100 70E788974FE8

Rip dem niggas dmx. He inspayad me to bee a rappa me self. Muhtha fuggas be dissin n shieet

@BummerDrummer

View: https://youtu.be/6CqXgs-7ico

This is @BummerDrummer ‘s fav track. And I don’t blame him, this shit is fire :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

his bicycles were excellent

Nostalgia tbh

RIP

my cousin used to always play his music when I was a kid

@Bleachcel
Muhfigga wat you ber sayin bruhski? Nigga I knok yo ass out bawy, dont be talkin dat shieeet to ma nigga dmx bruh.
dmx had 15 kids apparently mogger tyrone

Muhfugga do da bixnood shid m boobaningaxu

Muhfugga do da bixnood shid m boobaningaxu
Niggas be like biznood nugga mugga fukkaz n shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee niqqa what dem hoes be dowin twerkin dey ass n shiet bruh

#Gang4Life #TalkShitGetYourHeadSplit

@BummerDrummer mugga fukka biznood bitch ass biqqa bro

:f: to pay respects

I remember him in Exit Wounds and Cradle 2 the Grave in the early 2000's.

He seemed genuinely shocked if fans recognized him once his career cooled down.

Can't believe it, thought it was fake at first tbh, he was the only rapper I liked

:f: to pay respects

I remember him in Exit Wounds and Cradle 2 the Grave in the early 2000's.

This is the only song that I remember him for. A great one.

I never particularly liked the aggressive ghetto nigga image that he and 50 cent always promoted.

A litteral nigger incarnate. Does drugs, has children out of wedlock, get arrested like 50 times, loses millions he earned.... But its all white peoples fault I guess

This is the only song that I remember him for. A great one.

I never particularly liked the aggressive ghetto nigga image that he and 50 cent always promoted.
I don't know about 50cent but DMX kept it real about who he was at least. I don't think he was LARPing like most rappers. DMX couldn't act for shit but he plays himself in Cradle 2 the grave and Exit Wounds and it works pretty well.

I always kind of liked this one as well.