Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory r/hybristophilia / dark triad pill compilation

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
How did you discover you had hybristophilia?

basically I’ve always been the person who liked people who did dad things. I’d get told in middle school and high school that a kid beat someone up, did drugs, threatened someone, etc and instantly I’d have a crush on them. The worse the more intense the crush. My biggest crush in high school was on this kid who abused his gf and constantly beat the shit out of other people. I knew in my mind he was the worst person ever but somehow I just was obsessed with him.

Source: reddit.com/r/hybristophilia/comments/ktwkxk/how_did_you_discover_you_had_hybristophilia/

Have you ever written a love letter to a killer?

I wrote to Ed Kemper, BTK, James Holmes, and Nikolas Cruz. All were relatively recent so I’m not even sure if they’ve gotten them. My friend in prison says it takes them 2-3 weeks to get mail cus of the mail room having to go through their stuff. I’m not expecting a response but I would sure love one!

to stephan balliet and dylann roof, stephan actually sent a reply letter and seemed to be interested in a penpal friendship lolz and from dylann i got a christmas card!

Source: reddit.com/r/hybristophilia/comments/lnp453/have_you_ever_written_a_love_letter_to_a_killer/

How has this affected your life?

I'm a fake and a traitor because I hold liberal, feminist beliefs (I know, go on and laugh), but am attracted to men who commit horrible acts, often against women. I don't date because it seems pointless; I'm not attracted to anyone I see and forcing myself to be with someone I'm not attracted to only makes me sad. I know that no one can control what they find attractive, but that doesn't stop the guilt and self-loathing from eating me up inside. And I know that I should technically see a therapist, but I can't admit this to anyone in real life out of fear that they'll see me as the pervert I know that I am. Just venting and wondering if anyone can relate.

I can relate 100% completely. I do have a longterm boyfriend though, and he is the only person I've ever talked to about it, besides online. It is hard because I'll never be sexually satisfied in that way, but i make it work and me and boyfriend do bdsm. You cant control what your attracted to so dont let it bother you

i made a throwaway account just because i want to participate in this thread. i cant relate to the guilt. as bad as it sounds, my sex drive has been really high since i was as young as 6. ive always been attracted to these horrible men. ted bundy, jeffrey dahmer, a little bit with the columbine shooters, and many others. i am heavily liberal and also hold true feminist beliefs. but i love rough sex. like, extremely rough. i am planning getaway trip with my boyfriend for about two weeks just so i can live my fantasy of having bruises all over my face and body from how rough the sex is. a lot of people would argue that that is just abuse, but its not. just making that clear. i love the idea of it, but if i end up not liking it, we will have a safe word in that situation. i eliminated the safe word long ago, but he wont let me not have a safe word for that. to get out these urges to have rough sex with ted bundy (my number one murderer crush rn), my bf and i could roleplay.

Source: reddit.com/r/hybristophilia/comments/ep4yca/how_has_this_affected_your_life/

@Edmund_Kemper

Just have to get this out there.

29F

I suppose I suffer mildly from hybristophilia. Passive.

I am somehow very attracted to Edmund Kemper, BTK, and James Holmes.

Now, Ed is not physically attractive to me anymore, his recent photos for his prison IDs are not good. But I still find myself fantasizing about meeting him in his younger years and dominating his big, naive self. Like blow his mind or whatever. I think some serial killers from back then could have been stopped if they were born in a different time. He is one, IMO. Probably could have found himself an internet girlfriend at the very least. He was cute and sweet. He is now confined to a wheelchair and suffered from a stroke. He can’t stop himself from laughing or crying at random times because of it. I’m gonna be really sad when he dies.

I have a lot of empathy for James Holmes. Help came too late for him. He reached out and nobody took it seriously.

-Q: Kemper was a bright guy. I get it. What was most attractive about him to you?

He just seems my type honestly like if I had known him in real life I would have had a crush on him I’m sure. Big dude, glasses, talks a lot (I am real quiet so it’s nice when my partner can be the chatty one), he’s like a big killer teddy bear. ole bumblebutt

@Edmund_Kemper

Source: reddit.com/r/hybristophilia/comments/lednxj/just_have_to_get_this_out_there/

But it's my personality that's bad according to IT.

Imo, if the foid knows the guy is a criminal and insist to stay with him, he shouldn't be punished for wathever he does with her.

Hibristophilics need to disappear

How did you discover you had hybristophilia?

basically I’ve always been the person who liked people who did dad things.
Interesting, never heard about dad things before.

They wrote to kemper

well I’m back in the ban appeals

I really wish I was born sociopathic or psychotic. At least I'd be a lot more charming and subjectively likeable

I'd like to cut these whores into pieces & eat them, even then it's about looks once more.

I'd like to cut these whores into pieces & eat them, even then it's about looks once more.
LAW IT IS

Law inhibits us. Else i would DARK triad max easily , but No you getting cucked By some Bars you Dont wanna end Up in.