Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/hapas and white people.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
They actually think that white people lives just to pick on them?

They kind of do. Look at the reaction of any White person who discovers that sub. "My god, how can they be so self-hating!? Race doesn't mean anything!"

White people, liberal, conservative, or anything inbetween, have a hard time grasping struggles unique to minorities, especially the race pill, and /r/hapas users are naturally race pilled even if they wont admit it.

I don't understand why they demonize Asian women who go for white guys but idolize AMWF couples.

I don't understand why they demonize Asian women who go for white guys but idolize AMWF couples.
because their self hating asian mothers fucked them up

they can`t get white women,that is the problem.

they can`t get white women,that is the problem.
literally 90% of the posts are just them posting examples of white guys with asian girlfriends spewing racist shit about Asians

example

Being an Asian in Western countries is hell, especially if you are Indian or East Asian. They are considered nerdy, feminine and inferior. Hapas get all of the downsides of being white and Asian and none of the benefits, and attractive hapas are rarer than shiny pokemon. Eliot Rodger is the most obvious example, but there are probably millions of Eliot Rodgers out there. Another example is Pruane2Forver

Being an Asian in Western countries is hell, especially if you are Indian or East Asian. They are considered nerdy, feminine and inferior.
I can only speak of personal experience, but I life in a former commi state and because of that they resettled some asians here for "commi international brotherhood".
Asians are generally the most welcomed foreigners of all here and are considered very hard and honest workers.
I haven't seen an asian/white couple, tho. most of them keep to themselves.

I can only speak of personal experience, but I life in a former commi state and because of that they resettled some asians here for "commi international brotherhood".
Asians are generally the most welcomed foreigners of all here and are considered very hard and honest workers.
what country?

r/hapas consist of

Kids from self hating noodlewhores and low grade white fathers.

Below average to average appearance.

Picky with only going for white women, as a revenge for noodlewhores or as a status thing.

what country?
east germany.
but don't get me wrong it's not like people love asians here or something like that.
it's just that every other group of foreigners is known for trouble, whereas asians never make any trouble.
so basically they have a good reputation simply by being passive and not behaving like trash.

most of them come from vietnam, i think.
I don't know about currys here, there are simply too few to make an educated judgement.

My bad, I was referring to how they are seen by femoids. Where I live they are also seen as hard and honest workers, but women's animal brains don't care about that. They see them as nothing more than weak beta males. That's why you never see AMWF couples.

east germany.
but don't get me wrong it's not like people love asians here or something like that.
it's just that every other group of foreigners is known for trouble, whereas asians never make any trouble.
so basically they have a good reputation simply by being passive and not behaving like trash.

most of them come from vietnam, i think.
I don't know about currys here, there are simply too few to make an educated judgement.
its better to be refugee in germany these days

Noticed most white guys hate when they see an Asian man with a white woman or really any race with a white woman but they are happy to be in Asia cucking all the asian men.

If you counter with you guys are in America, Natives were here first and Natives are sort of Asian if you agree with them crossing the landbridge between Russia/Alaska

Comic30

Noticed most white guys hate when they see an Asian man with a white woman or really any race with a white woman but they are happy to be in Asia cucking all the asian men.

If you counter with you guys are in America, Natives were here first and Natives are sort of Asian if you agree with them crossing the landbridge between Russia/Alaska

white guys wanting an asian female is a meme