Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/GenderCritical has been banned

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Hopefully, r/FDS is the next one on the list

What was that sub about?

im glad that r/itsafetish is still up. they are weird radfems but they expose the sexual perversion of transmaxxers better than any based sub

Sub against men and trans people, but anyway I saw the list that they banned and they've included r/darkhumorandmemes on the banned sub.
Fuck Reddit.

I hope FDS gets banned tbh. Full of fat black foids calling men low value coz they dont want to betabux their ugly asses.

TBH I liked gendercritical because it was so based on the tranny question and pissed off mentally ill trannies so much.

It's weird that it was banned while itsafetish still exists

TBH I liked gendercritical because it was so based on the tranny question and pissed off mentally ill trannies so much.

It's weird that it was banned while itsafetish still exists
agreed. these subs are prime time entertainment for me

I hope FDS gets banned tbh. Full of fat black foids calling men low value coz they dont want to betabux their ugly asses.
FDS is really scaried right now. They made a new website to display their misandry.

im glad that r/itsafetish is still up. they are weird radfems but they expose the sexual perversion of transmaxxers better than any based sub
I think they got nuked too

That might be why they got banned to begin with. They were critical of trannies and reddit probably decided to ban them due to that.

I didn’t hate them as much as the other feminists. They did a good job of exposing the trannies for the deranged narcissistic perverts that they are.