Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/gamingcirclejerk how big of a loser you gotta be to post on that sub?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Reddit is a community of woke sjw far left bluepillers and trannies, and that community is considered too woke even by their standards. They are so dedicated to simping for trannies and ugly females, it's beyond pathetic.

Gaming communities are down bad with this troon love. It's only useful as a reminder that the lonely male epidemic is severe.

I only go on Retarddit for guitar stuff and news, and thERe are too many soycucks in the comments getting pissed ovER nothing, too many “Strat bad Tele bad” comments on guitar subs

Last edited:
I only go on Retarddit for guitar stuff and news, and thERe are too many soycucks in the comments getting pissed ovER nothing, too many “Strat bad Tele bad” comments on guitar subs
What is the most incel guitar?

I fucking hate that sub

Gaming communities are down bad with this troon love. It's only useful as a reminder that the lonely male epidemic is severe.
Too bad they don't support troon games when it's time to pay for the game cough concord

StrandbERg (google a photo, most normies would freak out at the sight of it)
I'm thinking about getting a guitar, is a tele something an incel would play?

I'm thinking about getting a guitar, is a tele something an incel would play?
Yea. That was my first electric that I got when I was 15, and I’m looking to get an SG Special or a Flying V for Christmas. You may find some soycucks that lose their shit when you mention on Retarddit that you have a Strat or Tele, but most people that do that are probably also ITcucks, so fuck what they say.

Last edited: