Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/fragilewhiteredditor is one of the proofs that white race is cucked and must disappear

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm sorry stormfrontcels, but your superior race of descedants of german, irish and white people in general is cucked af and has so much white guilt that they even made a subreddit to fuck over themselves and remind themselves how they're racist and than they suck so much. Don't think that it's a subreddit of blacks, middle easterns and hispanics shitting on "whypeople", no. It's a subreddit of white cucks saying how bad it is to be white.

The only race with more self hate than whites are asian-americans who try to act white and hide their asian origins kek, there was a video of a filipino-american foid having an autistic rage because she wasn't white enough. The other races don't give a fuck about colonialism, genocide, racism, sexism and all the sheit that whites blame themselves for.

Last edited:
Self-hating people of any race should rope.

A subreddit doesn’t represent all whites. I think you’re being a bit harsh.

RACE IS COPE and REDDIT IS CUCKED

redditors after writing "gtfo crakka this subreddit is only for black kangz ✊✊":
T4lvydql41t41

I hope for your sake you'd understand (((white people))) didn't start that sub.

A subreddit doesn’t represent all whites. I think you’re being a bit harsh.
yeah tbh low iq
imagine removing a race because you used a single subreddit to strawman it jfl

didnt read cos race bait so probably low IQ tbh

Last edited:
Soyyit tbh ngl

Fuck i want to live in a nazi camp for some time by myself... and with soldiers :feelsYall:

Nigger: Fuck you white boi cracka ass, yo womenz like dat BBC
Me: Shut up you fucking nigger monkey and get off my lawn before I put a bullet through your subhuman skull
FragileWhiteRedditor: :soy: Blacks can't be racist, since you insulted a black kang you are a fragile white
Me: Kills both nig and redditor
*This is a fictional story that played out in minecraft

Go to any call of duty lobby and any black person that utters a word is instantly met with a barrage of nigger insults. That's the best way to wash shit like this subreddit from your eyes and ears.

I hope for your sake you'd understand (((white people))) didn't start that sub.
first subreddit was raided by fragilewhiteredditors, the 2nd one is fucking dead.

RIP. Also you're right. (((White people))) kek
This is why we need to make it clear white skin/=/white

Honestly, fuck White people

Best part is that most Portuguese aren’t seen as white despite them being the biggest slave traders in history. :lul: ( Around 6 million )
This white guilt shit only applies to Nordics.

The cognitive dissonance is unreal. These retards can dish it out, but they can’t take it :feelskek:

Never been there

I only visit reddit when I have a question about some niche or obscure subject and I can't find the answer directly on Google. Browsing that site for any other reason means you're a cuck

i didn't know that sub exists tbh