Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/foreveralonewomen lists their standards for a man

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

the first 2 want tallfags
AWALT

why even bother looking at that subreddit.
it's like back in high school when you go peek into the special ed class and see all the retards being retarded.

why even bother looking at that subreddit.
it's like back in high school when you go peek into the special ed class and see all the retards being retarded.
Someone posted it on 4cuck

I'm gonna fucking kill myself

"Accept any gift she is given" :feelskek:
They're coping fucking redpillers who think they're high value men because they hit the gym and that women are just playing hard to get with them. R9k is full of these faggot wannabe macho tards

To be fair if i had to describe my ideal wife it would probably be a long ass list too kek. Meanwhile my actual standards are much lower

Meanwhile a man's ideal requirements for a woman:

-don't be a slut
-don't be deathly ill

Just goes to show that women are always alone by choice. They could never understand the pain of a guy who can't get anyone, even an unattractive woman. I'm so desperate I would take a 300 pound fatty or a 3/10 facially girl. I'd even date women 20 years older than me

So they want gigachad therapists.

>tall
>tall
>tall (She says 5'8 to avoid backlash, if she didn't care about height she wouldn't have even mentioned it, says 5'8 and in fact she wants 6'+ too
all women are whores

they could have just said chad lol

Foids really don't see men as humans, then they project it onto incels who notice that foids are trash for reason. Foids were strictly disciplined in the past for reason too.

I wish betabuxxers aknowledged that it's not worth it to share their life with an opportunistic parasite who doesn't really love, gives bad sex, doesn't really like to be touched and secretely wishes to divorce rape with some chaddam immigrant. That's why I hate simps more than foids, without them foids would be helpless and unemployed, no money for tattoos, drugs, nice cars, vacations abroad and other social media larp.

Just have a "perfect" personality dictated by the whims of an emotionally turbulent womanchild bro!!
Lmao the one who said 5'8" must be a 4'11" womanlet, and even still if a 6' guy pulled up she'd choose him.

Foids really don't see men as humans, then they project it onto incels who notice that foids are trash for reason. Foids were strictly disciplined in the past for reason too.

I wish betabuxxers aknowledged that it's not worth it to share their life with an opportunistic parasite who doesn't really love, gives bad sex, doesn't really like to be touched and secretely wishes to divorce rape with some chaddam immigrant. That's why I hate simps more than foids, without them foids would be helpless and unemployed, no money for tattoos, drugs, nice cars, vacations abroad and other social media larp.
It'll never change. They'll always think with their dicks.

Just have a "perfect" personality dictated by the whims of an emotionally turbulent womanchild bro!!
Lmao the one who said 5'8" must be a 4'11" womanlet, and even still if a 6' guy pulled up she'd choose him.
Yep

These very subjective standards that women talk about are not capable of fooling me

any personality can be anything, there is no definition for things like "kind" etc.

in fact, they are the type of qualities that you point out in people you already have a previous romantic interest in, but you invent these concepts to express this interest, as if you had grandiose or romantic reasons

in other words:
- be hot
- be hot
- be hot

404 not found femcel does not exist bait thread.

We should infiltrate that subreddit

every woman’s ideal type always includes “tall” i’ve seen this on the internet AND with people i know.

even if shortcels were to ascend their gf would never love them. they cannot bring themselves to. because they’ll never be tall enough to make them feel feminine, to make them feel content with life

every woman’s ideal type always includes “tall” i’ve seen this on the internet AND with people i know.

even if shortcels were to ascend their gf would never love them. they cannot bring themselves to. because they’ll never be tall enough to make them feel feminine, to make them feel content with life
:feelsrope:

Its ok tho if hes only 5'9, i like short kings

Forever Chadless Women is the correct term for them