Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/ForeverAlone cuck gets rejected for being a virgin

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240224 210353 Reddit
I wonder how much harder this retard is trying to not hate foids and be blackpilled after this

He got rejected for being ugly

if he wants a relationship, why is he on dating apps jfl?

foid virgin can sell it for a lot of money. :society:

Dating apps are stupid and gay he should just get a hooker for 40$

I don't think most women are bothered if a guy is a virgin. I dunno.

It's a pretty crazy reason to reject someone unless she's got other guys about that she likes anyway so it doesn't bother her much.

To be fair I don't think this question would usually come up this early anyway. By the time it does if you're in a relationship she's unlikely to dump you over it.

That being said I do think it's true that it's possible to get too attached to "your first", especially if you don't have many options around.

Someone should introduce him to incels.is

I knew to lie about being a virgin at 18. This nigga still hasn't figured it out @ 24.

Lol, the chads started texting her,

you know why that whore rejected hom

when he tries to kiss her with no experience while she likely has years of experience

View attachment 1073137
I wonder how much harder this retard is trying to not hate foids and be blackpilled after this
When I was younger I always thought that I was at fault for being a virgin that I was not man enough to get women to be attracted to me I just needed a higher paying job I just needed nicer clothes I just needed to get older and look more like a man but now I'm 33 still 5 foot 3 in tall ugly and I never experienced sex let alone love so I just flat out hate the human race at this point because genetics screwed me over I wish I was dead sometimes

I knew to lie about being a virgin at 18. This nigga still hasn't figured it out @ 24.
^^^

That fag isnt going to win by being truthful think about it like did Adolf Hitler become the ruler of Germany through honesty and truth?

When I was younger I always thought that I was at fault for being a virgin that I was not man enough to get women to be attracted to me I just needed a higher paying job I just needed nicer clothes I just needed to get older and look more like a man but now I'm 33 still 5 foot 3 in tall ugly and I never experienced sex let alone love so I just flat out hate the human race at this point because genetics screwed me over I wish I was dead sometimes
No you need to get revenge on humanity it's more correct. Never forget that humanity owes you everything. Even if you say we don't. You do. The universe owes me everything. Even my atoms. Even my black holes that refuse to obey. Everything is infact owed. There are recipets. Use them. Use them and make corrections ensue. No question.

It's a pretty crazy reason to reject someone
not really. women like to calibrate their opinions of men with other women. if you are 24 and never lost your V then it means countless women did not see you as a viable option. This then lowers your SMV with all women (if you tell the truth about it like this cuck did). It'd be like if you are about to hire a guy, then he tell you the previous 1000 companies he interviewed for turned him down. Maybe your interview process missed a big red flag that the other companies picked up?

That’s why you just lie.

not really. women like to calibrate their opinions of men with other women. if you are 24 and never lost your V then it means countless women did not see you as a viable option. This then lowers your SMV with all women (if you tell the truth about it like this cuck did). It'd be like if you are about to hire a guy, then he tell you the previous 1000 companies he interviewed for turned him down. Maybe your interview process missed a big red flag that the other companies picked up?

Maybe he's a virgin out of choice!

Many people are :)

you have to lie to their faces.

Do you know how low a woman has to think of you to ask if you're a virgin if you're a grown man? :lul::lul::lul:
It doesn't even matter what he answered, the fact that he even got asked that question seriously in the first place is already a rejection.

if someday i have the opportunity am gonna lie about my condition

He's probably not Chad. Just imagine if there was Chad who was legitimately a virgin and he told a girl this. She would probably laugh and totally be in disbelief. When she realizes he's not lying she would have no issue being his first. Brutal Chadpill