Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [r/foreveralone] 27F Woman has "never had *anyone* interested in her"

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
24pkaybf65131.png

She hasn't had anyone that's not sub-8 interested in her.

I hope she gets struck by lightning.

Her looksmatch went Kurt Cobain.

whats the point of this torture we already know femcels dont exist just stop going on there

Imagine being a whore with a FWB and thinking you deserve a husband.
Foids should be kept in cages.

Oh boo-fucking-hoo, let me rewrite that final sentence for her so we can see what she really means....

If i'm not pretty enough in my prime to attract a Chad, do I have an hope at all of catching a good Chad? Obviously I know a lot of people my age are still single, but i've never had Chad interested in me.

JFL @ Foid "problems".

just fucking lol if you can easily find a hookup yet still complain.

• "Never had anyone interested in me"
  • has had sex partners

The femoid brain in 2019.

I got banned from there

Google translate from whore language:I have been pumped and dumped by Chads,but I can't lock them down.The 100's of sub-7 males in my inbox are irrelevant teehee.

I want to try to blackpill this cucked subreddit

What a dumb cunt.

Time to dust off an old account on there... :feelskek:

Her looksmatch was sent to the Gulag.

JFL.

The memes write themselves.

Can't belive that's already enough for them, to get you banned, fucking cucks.
Well that was the title of the post I made on their sub. I went on a rant tbh

The literal meme gender. Waiting for Chad.

At this point, i don't even know anymore if attention seeking or just plain dumb. Probably a mixture of both

foids don't consider sub5 men as people. A girl can walk into a room full of sub5 men and go, "hm, wow, an empty room".

I don't know how you would blackpill that normie cesspit since it's already full of 97 octane blackpill fuel

How much of a fucking cuck can you be too believe woman can be foreveralone? Every guy on that forum should fucking kill themselves

Last edited:

Dude never trust foid's they ruin everything mgtow cuck's did that look at where they ended they infiltrate and destroy everything

FAcels are so cucked, allowing females to post there is basically masochism.

women are worthless holes and retarded piece of shit with no self reflection or any empathy episode #5968

"27 and ugly" Has a FWB and wants to go public.

Google translate from whore language:I have been pumped and dumped by Chads,but I can't lock them down.The 100's of sub-7 males in my inbox are irrelevant teehee.

She wants chad to commit

Foreveralone has been cucked to death, it has a lot of blackpilled members but due to its diversity in pills and mods, it's fucked.

• "Never had anyone interested in me"
  • has had sex partners
That is NOT a contradiction. The men were interested in satisfying their own physical lust.
They have no interest in her.
If I get women because I'm loaded, it means they're interested in my money, not me.

That is NOT a contradiction. The men were interested in satisfying their own physical lust.
They have no interest in her.
If I get women because I'm loaded, it means they're interested in my money, not me.
She is still attractive. You sound like a cuck

foids must have less activity in the part of the brain controlling logic

[r/foreveralone] 27F Woman has "never had any Chad interested in her"

There, fixxed the title for you :feelsokman:.