Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/FemcelsDatingStrategy. This has to be a joke, RIGHT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Femcels clearly never picked up a dictionary in their lives this has to be some joke. :feelshaha:

Femcels clearly never picked up a dictionary in their lives this has to be some joke. :feelshaha:
Yep, it's a parody of FDS, waiting for it to get banned as "misogynistic" in 3... 2... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?! :lul::lul::lul:
god i hate those fem"cel"s so fucking much, they cant even simply comprehend how much entitled in soyciety they are in comparison to us.
"teehee I only dated ugly guys before and no chad so therefore I can call myself femcel as no real man has ever shown interest in me only those ugly creeps :foidSoy::foidSoy::feelstastyman:"

as no real man has ever shown interest
This, even the most ugliest of females don't consider incels real men, especially if one's a framecel shorter than the average height for his country like me. Some of whores kinda don't even consider me human kek :lul::lul::lul:

This, even the most ugliest of females don't consider incels real men, especially if one's a framecel shorter than the average height for his country like me. Some of whores kinda don't even consider me human kek :lul::lul::lul:
:blackpill: and that's how they ended up thinking of themselves as fem"cel"s. In their vocabulary celibacy means not being capable to be in relationships with chad. As a women you have to be litteral monstrosity to be unable to find some desperate male (tho those consist like 0,0000001 % in our soyciety :feelskek:).
Also I actually have encountered on interner with femcels who were regularly having sex in clubs/bars but couldn't get into relationships and thus they were complaining about celibacy :feelsclown:. That shows how entitled those holes are.

:blackpill: and that's how they ended up thinking of themselves as fem"cel"s. In their vocabulary celibacy means not being capable to be in relationships with chad. As a women you have to be litteral monstrosity to be unable to find some desperate male (tho those consist like 0,0000001 % in our soyciety :feelskek:).
Also I actually have encountered on interner with femcels who were regularly having sex in clubs/bars but couldn't get into relationships and thus they were complaining about celibacy :feelsclown:. That shows how entitled those holes are.
They are brainless abominations

its a parody sub. i think fem"cels" have their own sub called thepinkpill or somethibg like that

its a parody sub. i think fem"cels" have their own sub called thepinkpill or somethibg like that
Pink pill is generally a mix of blue and red pill. Femcels' main sub is FDS - discussing how to acquire a chad millionaire :feelsclown:

tfw you get rejected from chad:feelsEhh:

:feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: