Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill /r/Femaleforeveralone posters approached by men, incels.me posters mocked by IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
The phenomenon of incel and foreveralone forums themselves are proof of blackpill. Female foreveralone posters have sympathy lavished upon them and even are approached often by foreveralonemen, but aren't desperate enough to accept their offers because they only want Chad. Meanwhile, incels.is posts are cherrypicked and the entire male race is criticized and mocked by IT. Females will always have the privilege of sympathy and sexual attention. Males are the truly cast out gender.

Who cares. Let inceltears spout their bullshit; most of them are cucked beta males anyway.

The phenomenon of incel and foreveralone forums themselves are proof of blackpill. Female foreveralone posters have sympathy lavished upon them and even are approached often by foreveralonemen, but aren't desperate enough to accept their offers because they only want Chad. Meanwhile, incels.is posts are cherrypicked and the entire male race is criticized and mocked by IT. Females will always have the privilege of sympathy and sexual attention. Males are the truly cast out gender.
Foreveralonemen is full of betas with shitty personalities. Chads on the other hand... Now, that’s what we call a proper personality and character!

>Female
>foreveralone
They need to Pick One

every time i see some female saying "im a virgin at 19 never even been kissed by a guy" or something to that effect it's either a heavy larp or im just legitimately mindblown how they are failing on the tutorial difficulty of life

incelqueers are the worst

Female foreveralone? Just fucking loled at them. EVERY fucking TIME they write something on subreddits like that, there's ALWAYS would be man, offering a date/relationships/hey girl we can be friends, and all that shit, whatsoever. It's always that femoids keep ignoring these man, and continue to complain that she can't get laid. I see situations like that on every so called "femoid incel" post on reddit. There always would be a man. And not even one. Just really crazy stuff. Like she doesn't see how many man pm her. She just continues to complain. Pathetic.

Female foreveralone? Just fucking loled at them. EVERY fucking TIME they write something on subreddits like that, there's ALWAYS would be man, offering a date/relationships/hey girl we can be friends, and all that shit, whatsoever. It's always that femoids keep ignoring these man, and continue to complain that she can't get laid. I see situations like that on every so called "femoid incel" post on reddit. There always would be a man. And not even one. Just really crazy stuff. Like she doesn't see how many man pm her. She just continues to complain. Pathetic.
Indeed. I was once a regular poster on ForeverAlone on Reddit (shame on me tbh), and we never got any kind of offers from femoids. It was over then and it’s over now.

i will behead these female forever alone fucks, how dare they make a mockery of our condition

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back