Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/FemaleDatingStrategy does not recognize homeless men's humanity.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Screen Shot 2020 07 10 at 52904 PM

They have to rationalize their disinterest men in them somehow, amirite? rationalizations. rationalizations all day long with these foods.

imagine these blown out cunts actually walking up to a homeless man on the street and saying "Um, yikes. Have you tried just getting a job?"

I mean man lands on moon lol. Women will never have sympathy or feel attraction to socially or economically disadvantaged men.

r/FemaleSociopathStrategy

Dont take the foids on this subreddit too seriously. 40% are men larping 50% are ugly foids rejected by chads and less than 10% are gl foids tbh

this sub actually show their true nature tbh

this sub actually show their true nature tbh

I actually think forum is a good thing b/c it validates all of our theories of female nature.

I actually think forum is a good thing b/c it validates all of our theories of female nature.
Female subreddits are the collective mind of foids. And reading it is like mind reading. :feelskek:

imagine these blown out cunts actually walking up to a homeless man on the street and saying "Um, yikes. Have you tried just getting a job?"

Most of the sub is trannies, look at the screenshots

I'm sure there's a lot more people besides her who care more about homeless women than homeless men. Including other men. jfl.

JFL. Homeless women literally failed life on tutorial mode and couldn't even find a Beta Billy to take care of them, presumably because psychopathic Chad got them hooked on heroin.

Giphy 5

JFL. Homeless women literally failed life on tutorial mode and couldn't even find a Beta Billy to take care of them, presumably because psychopathic Chad got them hooked on heroin.

View attachment 288181
life is a gigantic joke, I have just been coping with vidya.

View attachment 288181
They didnt fail, they can still get a betabuxxer and make a living by selling not even their bodies anymore, but toe pics over the internet.
Homeless foid = kicked out by Chad last night.
You know whats really ridiculous? How they want to turn the table that men can just do physical labor? Uh its not that easy sweety.

life is a gigantic joke, I have just been coping with vidya.
Same, bro. It is too painful to absorb all these cruel realities nonstop, so we must allow ourselves some leisure time.

You know whats really ridiculous? How they want to turn the table that men can just do physical labor? Uh its not that easy sweety.
Just do physical labor, bruh, and get out of homelessness by joining the social slave caste, mostly made up of illegal immigrants making $4 an hour.