Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/failed_normies has been banned

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
TBH I was scrolling down to see some interesting memes and after a while I got the message that this sub got banned. Not even 5 minutes spent and it got banned, F.

Should we be expecting refugees?

What was the sub about?

Should we be expecting refugees?
probably, the sub was banned minutes ago so I got pretty shocked to see the sub working and then seeing banhammer activated in a matter of minutes.

Another one bites the dust

incelposting mainly
reddit is cucked, i dont bother going there. I never even knew about reddit before people here kept mentioning it

lol that sub was dead a long time ago, mods have to manually approve posts anyways

Okay well, that's what reddit does, I'm fine with them blackpilling normies there but if they actually think Reddit isnt gonna ban every last incel/rightwinger/mgtow/???? then they're retarded.

Great more fakecel greycels coming in.

they neeed go to ruqus or looksmax, not come here

Dead sub anyway, but a victim of soy nonetheless.
I dont browse reddit tbh so it doesnt make much difference, I just hope that cucked redditors don't migrate to the forum