Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/emcels, Emotionally Celibate

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/emcels/

@Limerencel gtfih

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
this has to be a fuckin parody sub, no way this shit is real :feelskek:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ok if we're being real here, this shit is LARP

Last edited:
Femcels are fakecels

They're just mocking us.

Fuck this roasties and fuck manginas , ride cock carousel break his Head , idc
tenor.gif

Last edited:
AAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA

4/10 male: "Uh, hello! Listen, I've always kind'a liked you but I've been too nervous to admit it for the time that I've been your friend. I really hope to start a relationship with you, that is if you're willing."

"""""""femcel"""""""""": "Um, sweety I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a relationship right now! there's nothing wrong with you, I just, can't, okay?!"
"""""""femcel""""""""" on leddit: "MY WON'T CHAD BE MY BOYFRIEND!? I JUST WANT TO INITIATE A RELATIONSHIP IT'S NOT FAIR!"

and the cycle repeats

Definitely a parody.

Parody or not, this is blasphemy towards the -cel suffix.

imagine trying to co-op a subculture that you supposedly despise and twisting it into a borderline parody

I'd love to bully these whores to death.

the meme gender strikes again

Definitely fake, wonder if IT set it up so they could get us to react to it

troll sub is obvious

Fuck this roasties and fuck manginas , ride cock carousel break his Head , idc
tenor.gif
4/10 male: "Uh, hello! Listen, I've always kind'a liked you but I've been too nervous to admit it for the time that I've been your friend. I really hope to start a relationship with you, that is if you're willing."

"""""""femcel"""""""""": "Um, sweety I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a relationship right now! there's nothing wrong with you, I just, can't, okay?!"
"""""""femcel""""""""" on leddit: "MY WON'T CHAD BE MY BOYFRIEND!? I JUST WANT TO INITIATE A RELATIONSHIP IT'S NOT FAIR!"

and the cycle repeats
imagine trying to co-op a subculture that you supposedly despise and twisting it into a borderline parody
They're just mocking us.
It's a troll sub started by 4chan users.

Some of you are so fucking retarded jfl.

Looks like cucktears has even less of a life than we do, and that's saying something.

This has to be a joke..

they take a serious male issue and equate an inconvenient circumstance just for attention women will never no what it feels like to be incel if you are a women and cant get a bf something is seriously wrong with you

Femcels are fakecels

Everyone knows its a parody. Even a foid troll here that was banned in the early days of this forum said that female celibates are a parody.
Looks like cucktears has even less of a life than we do, and that's saying something.

SJWtards always like to big themselves up by having someone weaker to bully thinking they're fighting the good fight.
Let's starve the beast of oxygen by not giving it attention.

obvious larp from incels as most femcels are