Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/Doomer: "can we please ban incels"

Jfl 0 upvotes

The soy went to his brain.

Judging by the 0 uncles and 7 comments I’m guessing there’s at least a bit of sanity.

The poster is obviously delusional about his own situation.

Will soys ever stop seething about far-right groups? What even is the logic behind it? Leftist and Islamist groups can be equally "dangerous" to soyciety at large. Why is their fucking fixation always some imagined underground Nazi group? And what the fuck do incels have to do with them?

>doomer
>not wanting to associate with inceldom
Jfl

"Nice guy" posting ("I'm such a nice guy, I know I'd be perfect for her but instead she chose big bad Mr. Evil Chad McChadchin who treats her so badly!").

Tell us you want to clean up the bull after he's done with your girl w/o telling us...

hilarious that he received 0 backup from members of the sub. blackpill prevails once again

They should ban attention seeking femoids instead

Will soys ever stop seething about far-right groups? What even is the logic behind it? Leftist and Islamist groups can be equally "dangerous" to soyciety at large. Why is their fucking fixation always some imagined underground Nazi group? And what the fuck do incels have to do with them?
Shows you they are controlled by kikes tbh

Surprisingly, there are many based comment

having to sleep alone every night is bedrock for being doomed

Just ban most users theory

Regular Reddit shit

Based doomers destroying a soycuck irl JFL

good thread, making that sub is look like the only based one on reddit

filthy faggot

What a shithead. He got neg voted because he's too mask off. It's easy to get soy Reddit to ban incel lingo and generalizations of/harassment of foids, but not stuff as innocuous as, "Complaining about a perceived inability to engage in romantic or sexual relationships."

That's being way too clear that he justs wants the intimately shunned to be silenced. And hypocritical as fuck since he mentions other "marginalized groups" that would presumably still be allowed to complain.

Why do men have problems with the misogyny? It doesn't affects them, fucking soyboys.

He’s a fucking vegan commie

Let's mass downvote that bitch
He/she will cry since downvotes are very traumatic for redditors.
Done :feelsaww:

Hilarious that redditards like that can spend hours in a niche community and not even know about its origins or purpose. They really are the bottom rung of NPCs.

'Can we please ban :bluepill: cucks?'

'No, because we ourselves are them.'

Fucking Reddit man.