Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/DeadBedrooms - more cucks/simps with no idea what women are like with Chad vs what they're like with them

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

What a poor fucking bastard.

"I have it in my head that the way I have it is pretty much how all heterosexual relationships are composed: a sexually frustrated male and a sexually disinterested woman."

" Are there really women out there who actually crave sex?"

Lmfao. The world truly does run on bluepills. I guarantee the women this guy married is an absolute whore for Chad.

Really, incels not in denial like us should be on a mission of going out and spreading our gospel to those lost sheeps that the normies are and changing the blue to black. But I am too depressed and unmotiated to do anything in my life.

Holy shit she is 10000% cheating on him if I where him I would instantly dump the whore.

Imagine how he’ll react when he learns that all women crave violent sex and he doesn’t get any because he’s ugly and his wife of 20 years isn’t attracted to him and doesn’t respect him, and there’s nothing he can do about it. And that she had all sorts of crazy violent sex in high school and college with guys that are both taller and better looking than him and who could probably beat him up.
Holy shit she is 10000% cheating on him if I where him I would instantly dump the whore.

Last edited:
This is why no man should EVER settle down. At 24+ it's a wrap, the majority of women are damaged goods not worth one single dam pursuing. This is what awaits you

This is why no man should EVER settle down. At 24+ it's a wrap, the majority of women are damaged goods not worth one single dam pursuing. This is what awaits you
This, based greycel, this! Although to me it really starts to look like 24 is honestly where they are already massively damaged, where I live, the line seems to be on the verge of their teen years and 20 years of age. They hit the wall physically and psychologically so fast nowadays.

Chad working behind her

"I have it in my head that the way I have it is pretty much how all heterosexual relationships are composed: a sexually frustrated male and a sexually disinterested woman."
JFL at this delusion, surely no one can be this ignorant. Foids will do the dirtiest shit in bed to please Chad.

My advice to him would be to rape her and see how she reacts from that, in roblox ofc.

Hit the wall and still ample beta males waiting in queue for that roast beef flaps. They don't learn and men don't allow them to

I'm grateful I was blessed by the blackpill gods but ngl I wouldn't be that deluded even if I was still bluepilled, over for him.

"Are there really women out there who actually crave sex?" They do, but not with ugly men.

JFL. Who gonna tell this incel in denial that women are horny only for Chads. For subhumans, they are lesbian or asexual or always having a headache.

This, based greycel, this! Although to me it really starts to look like 24 is honestly where they are already massively damaged, where I live, the line seems to be on the verge of their teen years and 20 years of age. They hit the wall physically and psychologically so fast nowadays.
I can confirm 24 is definitely a "milestone" age, not in a good way. I used to think of 24 as being "the last young age", but now I think it's probably 23. At 24 though you can basically guarantee that all foids have left uni and are now "independent career wimmin". Fuck I miss young life. Not like I was able to experience any of the good things about it JFL but it was still infinitely better than fucking oldceldom.

I wonder which one feels worse, being incel or the above situation?

I don't understand how people like them can still be that delusional.

I can confirm 24 is definitely a "milestone" age, not in a good way. I used to think of 24 as being "the last young age", but now I think it's probably 23. At 24 though you can basically guarantee that all foids have left uni and are now "independent career wimmin". Fuck I miss young life. Not like I was able to experience any of the good things about it JFL but it was still infinitely better than fucking oldceldom.

I feel exactly like it. 24 is the age when it's over.

I feel exactly like it. 24 is the age when it's over.
Are you 24? I think it's pretty legit tbh. Past college unless you're studying to be a doctor or some shit, old enough that if you're a NEET or something people will definitely be pretty freaked out, also often norwooding/starting to show signs of ageing. Definitely a pretty bad age. 25 is just "adult" territory though which is probably even worse.

Lmfao, someone tell this guy :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Are you 24? I think it's pretty legit tbh. Past college unless you're studying to be a doctor or some shit, old enough that if you're a NEET or something people will definitely be pretty freaked out, also often norwooding/starting to show signs of ageing. Definitely a pretty bad age. 25 is just "adult" territory though which is probably even worse.

Yes, I am 24 and will turn 25 soon, definitely suicidefuel. How about you?

I am not yet balding fortunately, and I even look better now as I gymmaxxed home during covid. But I see friends balding and foids my age start to look terribly used up.

I am not yet balding fortunately, and I even look better now as I gymmaxxed home during covid. But I see friends balding and foids my age start to look terribly used up.
Ragefuel that these foids still won't look at you

Redditor copes hard enough to pop a blood vessel. More news at 6

That fucking title. :lul:

It's hilarious how normies with more experience with foids know them a billion times less than us who can't get them to give us their number, let alone return a text.

Yeah 24 too. Agreed on the foids looking used up thing. It's fucking crazy how humans live until like 80 yet we're already going downhill before we even reach our mid 20s. Just seems fucking unnatural for some reason. Feels like people should peak from 25-65 then gradually go downhill. Instead you have a prime for a few fucking years then your life just gets worse and worse before you've even lived a third of it. Fucking crazy.

One day he will see her getting fucked by tyrone and get divorce raped

Plenty of suifuel and JFL in the replies

I'm grateful I was blessed by the blackpill gods but ngl I wouldn't be that deluded even if I was still bluepilled, over for him.

"Are there really women out there who actually crave sex?" They do, but not with ugly men.

Really, incels not in denial like us should be on a mission of going out and spreading our gospel to those lost sheeps that the normies are and changing the blue to black. But I am too depressed and unmotiated to do anything in my life.
I tried blackpilling a couple of my friends but they're all too brainwashed to even analyze the concept.

I tried blackpilling a couple of my friends but they're all too brainwashed to even analyze the concept.
Noticed this too last year, was talking to some old friends and they're basically all fucking brainwashed, even sounded like fucking feminists at one point. Fucking hilarious because none of them have girlfriends despite wanting them.

It is impossible to win in life as an ugly male. One way or another, you will have a dead bedroom situation. If you're smart, that bedroom will be all yours without a financial liability of a wife lying next to you without ever putting out.

Noticed this too last year, was talking to some old friends and they're basically all fucking brainwashed, even sounded like fucking feminists at one point. Fucking hilarious because none of them have girlfriends despite wanting them.
They are hopeless, don't even bother with it.

Now they're going to gaslight him into believeing women and men's sex drives are even on the same level. BS.

Biologically speaking there is no reason for women to have stronger sex drives then men (On average).
If women had stronger sex drives, they'd theoretically have low standards

Now they're going to gaslight him into believeing women and men's sex drives are even on the same level. BS.

Biologically speaking there is no reason for women to have stronger sex drives then men (On average).
They're chadsexual, All of them. They are just as horny as men if not more horny, but only for guys have passed a certain threshold of attractiveness.

Yeah 24 too. Agreed on the foids looking used up thing. It's fucking crazy how humans live until like 80 yet we're already going downhill before we even reach our mid 20s. Just seems fucking unnatural for some reason. Feels like people should peak from 25-65 then gradually go downhill. Instead you have a prime for a few fucking years then your life just gets worse and worse before you've even lived a third of it. Fucking crazy.
It is unatural. People age like shit because of modern society and diets. You're not supposed to turn into a granny tired weak old hag at 25.

But yeah, I would say once you're out of college or uni it's mostly over. Which is truly depressing to think about. If you leave high school a virgin you're already 90% fucked. If you leave uni a virgin, then 100%. Your life is a joke.
They're chadsexual, All of them. They are just as horny as men if not more horny, but only for guys have passed a certain threshold of attractiveness.
The most brutal pill is realizing women are even hornier than men.

They do. They just are only attracted to Chad. Imagine being as horny as you are, but you can only see Stacy sexually. That's how roasts are.