Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/Cringetopia users make fun of the way blackops2cel looks

I'm not surprised. Cringetopia is basically Reddit's Kiwifarms.

"mocking people for their appearance doesnt happen dude! get a fuckign grip! its 2021!!!!!"

When you literally have a centrist/ left leaning sub like cringetopia being blackpilled with the comments, you know the guy is fuck ugly. Meanwhile inceltears and bluepillers will still call this guy good looking or average at least

I don't think they are mocking his looks at all. There's clearly something wrong with his personality, everyone can see it's not the looks.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

like clockwork

Lol how long did it took for you to make that
Less than a minute. This one was pretty short, made better looking ones but now I was just too lazy and in a hurry to post.

Less than a minute. This one was pretty short, made better looking ones but now I was just too lazy and in a hurry to post.
Well I made this

S1

S2

ERfuel

Last edited: