Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over r/chocolatemilkcels banned

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
FUCK THAT WAS THE ONLY LAST UNCUCKED INCEL SUBREDDIT
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
OreoM
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

R. I. P.

Lol at still using Plebbit

Go to r/shortcels

RIP. It couldn't even survive for a month.

RIP. It couldn't even survive for a month.
you either die a r/chocolatemilkcels or live long enough to see yourself become r/incelswithouthate.

Too bad, pretty all thats left on there is IWH, and god damn that place is cucked

I dont know why incels still trying to create subs in Reddit. They dont like you and will not accept you, they are a liberal site. Forget them and just join here.

I dont know why incels still trying to create subs in Reddit. They dont like you and will not accept you, they are a liberal site. Forget them and just join here.

they can post memes here, we have a media section.

I'm starting the think that some incels (moreover specifically blackpill sympathizers) are just failed normies who don't want to register on .co out of fear of extremism. They cope by saying .co is a honeypot when reddit has people that can find your dox faster than FBIcels can.

JFL , at this society , his is truly trying to hold himself so badly with fucking lies and bullshit worshiping of qweeeens .
everyone is lying to each other these days and turned into a some NPC idiot who get triggered and attacks you with no empathy the moment you call him out on his clueless narrative .
they want us all to looks so good , like all things are ok while having a shitty existence

I like chocolate milk, it's very tasty.

they can post memes here, we have a media section.

I'm starting the think that some incels (moreover specifically blackpill sympathizers) are just failed normies who don't want to register on .co out of fear of extremism. They cope by saying .co is a honeypot when reddit has people that can find your dox faster than FBIcels can.
Probably because the reddit format is better. Also, not everyone bypasses the registration process

The absolute retards.

How long are they going to keep making shitty little ban evasion subs before they get the picture? You aren't wanted on Soydit mates.

Fuck Reddit!!!

shortcels soon to go

Why do they insist on staying there?
Just join here
full

Don't want shortcels coming here and infecting this place with their gay ideology.

JFL , at this society , his is truly trying to hold himself so badly with fucking lies and bullshit worshiping of qweeeens .
everyone is lying to each other these days and turned into a some NPC idiot who get triggered and attacks you with no empathy the moment you call him out on his clueless narrative .
they want us all to looks so good , like all things are ok while having a shitty existence

They are trying to hide the truth about women so bad lol

Exposure to reddit will destroy your brain cells anyways, better to just never touch the god forsaken hell hole and watch all the normies on there act like monkeys. That website is 99.9% pure garbage and its not worth filtering through it to find a good post after reading 1000 drgenerate ones

wtf never heard of it

They are trying to hide the truth about women so bad lol
they are trying to hide the truth of everything in plain sight by shoveling lies into our brain since childhood , and destroying men who are the capable one to make change by making us more feminine , full of soy and foods with hormones that fuck with our masculine body .

that is some obscure shit, what was that even like?