Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/chadfish is now cucked

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Remember what we said about foids invading Male spaces?

Well why not let them control it?

inb4 "JFL at using reddit"

This was the only legitimate sub which I'd visit to reaffirm by blackpilled beliefs through tinder experiments, but apparently we love foids now.

Next: They'll be hiring a tranny.

I'm fine with women, and I don't much cotton to Nazism. But I recognize a slippery slope when I see it.

Nice damage control. The sub will be banned either way when the time comes.

>strongly believes in the purpose of this subreddit and supports us

:soy:

RIP. Everything is cucked now

everything on reddit is under foids control tbh.

why even care.

JFL. I'm glad foids are not allowed here. Even though, there certainly are some undercover foids among us. We will find you. And... Skin you alive.

People like them are stupid. Still using that shithole after everything they've done.

Women are like Jews, they invade communities and spaces and slowly ruin them from the inside and make sure to keep the majority loving them and outing anyone who doesn't

lol incels will drop blackpill ideology as soon as a foid shows up

Hi IT
lol incels will drop blackpill ideology as soon as a foid shows up
It's disgusting tbh.

No matter their experiences a hole would change their mindset in a heartbeat.

Those are the people who don't harbour hatred for foids and are just doing it to be edgy.

Wow, a foid mod, I wonder how this is going to pan out. Is this what reddit is going to do instead of ban subreddits from now on?

"We're not natseeeees, we've got brown guys as mods" JFL. Join the revolution ethnics, Becky Rosenstein is not your friend and will never do anything but use you for her own interests.

female mods.
what a disgrace

"Reddit" Theres the problem, its on reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back