Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/celouts is banned

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Users from there should come here

I don't know why any incels would still use that cucked site anyway.

banning these subreddits only spreads the blackpill across the internet

been noticing more blackpilled speech on random forums and in real life

I'm surprised they didn't ban it from day one

reddit had images and funny shit
Yes - had, and no longer has, because they were taken away when the subreddits were shut down.

nice work sherlock
u asked why people used it and i answered
The point I was making was that after the banning of r/incels and quarantine and subsequent banning of r/braincels, it would seem utterly pointless for any incels to continue to use the site, knowing their safe space could be taken down at any moment.

Cuckoldry of cuckit as usual.

this forum is just suicidefuel text, reddit had images and funny shit
You can attach images, and create threads about an image if its relevant to Incels, or in offtopic about whatever you want pretty much as long as its not spammy or against the rules
Thislfioserfks

Hi brocels, I am the type of retard that stayed at reddit until the very end. I think I mainly did it out of spite and resentment towards being treated so unfairly. I was delusional in thinking there would always be a new sub to jumpship to once they gassed a sub. Celouts was way better than Braincels but thats like saying being acid attacked is better than getting shot.

They have countless trannies and roasties larping as *FEMCEL* <-- (foids cannot be incel) that do whatever they want but FUCK OFF if you think its okay for us to have had a tiny sub of incels shitposting harmless memes and talking about copes. I do have a lot of great memories but everything dies eventually. Hope I fit in here, I'll try and not be too annoying cheers!

They anti-lolicon fags

You can attach images, and create threads about an image if its relevant to Incels, or in offtopic about whatever you want pretty much as long as its not spammy or against the rules
View attachment 158444
Yeah but it'll be full of posters just saying:

not one word

Or something like that.

@Master can we have a dedicated memes section? (Inb4 memes falls under off-topic)

@Master can we have a dedicated memes section? (Inb4 memes falls under off-topic)
There's a meme tag yeah. I'd imagine if it's related to Inceldom you can post in the inceldom discussion, and if its not you can post it in off-topic. Just because people aren't doing this often doesn't mean you can't do it.

Fuck the cuck mod from that sub

View attachment 158444
fucking loled at the pic because sadly it's true. They'll ruin anything that doesn't involve orbitting them directly

There's a meme tag yeah. I'd imagine if it's related to Inceldom you can post in the inceldom discussion, and if its not you can post it in off-topic. Just because people aren't doing this often doesn't mean you can't do it.
I'm just stupid enough to do this and then probably get banned for it, might as well pm me a PDF of how to tie knots for retards ahead of time... I really can't this banality prone lifestyle up too much longer.

I'm just stupid enough to do this and then probably get banned for it, might as well pm me a PDF of how to tie knots for retards ahead of time... I really can't this banality prone lifestyle up too much longer.

continuing to use cuckit :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

took them a while.

Wtf even is that