Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/beards is full of soyboys

We live in a time where having a beard is a sign that you are an ultra beta.
victor-garcia-cenescail-vikingosad016.jpg

>using reddit for anything besides r/WatchPeopleDie

I love how they're all douchey clones of each other. They have the same exact beards and that really gay slicked back nazi-fade haircut. Snap backs were the sign of a douchebag 7-8 years ago, now it's that look.
Some of their beards look so bad, there are a few Chads there though.

We live in a time where having a beard is a sign that you are an ultra beta.
victor-garcia-cenescail-vikingosad016.jpg
Now I can't hide my weak chin with a nice beard without looking super soy. :feelsree:

/r/beards reddit is full of soyboys

A lot of them are making really effeminate faces. Wide eyes, open mouth and such. Still, most mog me.

Only truecel on there. He has the visage of a blobfish.
zjEjQbel.jpg

A lot of them are making really effeminate faces. Wide eyes, open mouth and such. Still, most mog me.

zjEjQbel.jpg
So many baldcels there too.

Fucking soybeards.

Beards are usually a sign of high test though tbh

I remember telling some super-recessed guy years ago on the Beard forums that his beard wasn't going to cover his recessed chin. The mod got all pissy and banned me because I was honest. He was doomed anyway because he had an alien skull but growing a weak beard made look unkempt and weak.

Looking at that made me feel physically ill

nsosfedkez611.jpg

He should've been using Melanotan 2 not growing a numale beard. Easily a Chad compared to the soys there.

lzzm5s1ua5711.jpg

It gets worse... Why do these guys record themselves in the car, we know he's off to fuel up on soy or to go over to a femoid's house to paint her living room.

I remember telling some super-recessed guy years ago on the Beard forums that his beard wasn't going to cover his recessed chin. The mod got all pissy and banned me because I was honest. He was doomed anyway because he had an alien skull but growing a weak beard made look unkempt and weak.
Should someone tell this guy that it looks like he lets Tyrone fuck his wife?

There's fucking cuckbeards everywhere you look nowadays. Them and hipsters are the reason why I decided to start going for the Anders Breivik chinstrap 3 years ago in rebellion of them.

Ironic that soyboys took over the beard look

the beard trend is making me want to shave mine off tbh

Ew I hate people who think having a beard means they are manly. These are the same cunts who use their beard as a personality. I have a beard but I don't act like it says anything about me. It's people like this who make me feel awkward about never shaving.
the beard trend is making me want to shave mine off tbh

Beards are just ways for fatasses to cover up their fat fucking necks.

Hell even Drake is doing it. We can tell he's starting to pack on the pounds

drake-scorpion-spotify-stream.jpg

Holy shit, if I was gay I would plow this guy

zjEjQbel.jpg
mogs me

I love how it's filled with other men complementing each other on their beards.
Gay as fuck, lmao.

For chincels, viking beard + viking body = better

zjEjQbel.jpg
Yeah that's just a lower tier normie imo... 4/10

They are all high bodyfat and bloated too

I love how it's filled with other men complementing each other on their beards.
Gay as fuck, lmao.
I wish I could get mine complimented. It's too shitty I can't even get that validation.

I can't even grow a beard. Having soyboys cuck me in any regard is rage inducing. :feelsree:

Being ethnic alone is nightmare mode
Tbh i'd rather be curry than white, they kick their kids out at 18... i couldn't survive on my own at 18 smh

Cope

Yeah WDF is that place? They all look like they get cheated on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/beards/
Seriously, I never seen so many soyboys in one place.
Any community based on something as shallow as facial hair is bound to end up being nothing but losers. It's like being part of a community based on eyebrows of chest hair, it's retarded. Also, many of them work desk jobs and lack any actual masculine character of their own so they seek it through stereotypical stuff like beards, grilling meat and cooking bacon, or working on cars. They're not real people, they're insects.

Cj2SA3G.jpg

Reminds me of the what you think you look like meme