Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/autisticpride

and of course they talk about "t0xIc mAscUlinAteeeeeeeeee" instead of making plans how to slaughter NTs in a big genocidal campaign

I agree with his socially disowned statement tho. Iam diagnosed autistic and almost my entire family does not speak to me/socially disowned me and treats me as subhuman even tho ive always been nice to them

Fucking retards. I do not associate with these lowlifers and worms since they fail to see things outside ideological bubble they were brainwashed into. Autistic guys sometimes can be very morally abstract and nice and warm hence lacking “toxic masculinity” foids love so much hence not making their stupid feral pussy wet. This has litterally zero to do with fathers, you americuck lib faggot fat bastard. This has to do with foids and what they find attractive in a man aka dark triad traits

I agree with his socially disowned statement tho. Iam diagnosed autistic and almost my entire family does not speak to me/socially disowned me and treats me as subhuman even tho ive always been nice to them
Not a single male in my family disowned me. Females in real life fucking conspire to exclude me. Fucking ER foids in real life not in minecraft. Also ER cucks, leftards, atheist faggots and lgbt

Autism pride and the ASAN and others are wicked santanic cults no question.I'm autistic but I hate autism pride!

I was never be tested for any degree of autistic. I am asian and my family would not want to hear about it. However, I was bullied verbally being called an authist when I was in school.

I was never taught anything regarding social skill from my family at all. They always put me towards academic and told me that girls will like me if I am intelligent; for example, girls will ask me to tutor them and want to date me.

Yes it happened but those foids and normies only took advantaged of my academic skills. They never invited me to their fun and joy. They forgot about my existence as soon as the exam weeks came to an end.

This is fucking unfair.

incel pride world wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They always put me towards academic and told me that girls will like me if I am intelligent; for example, girls will ask me to tutor them and want to date me.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This guy is certainly a leftist retard but there is a grain of truth tho, growing up without some strong father figure can really destroy you mentally and make you go to really wild places in search for masculinity. That's maybe why we see today so many leftist zoomers out there, because most of us has shitty parents and don't know about ourselfs

Fucking retards. I do not associate with these lowlifers and worms since they fail to see things outside ideological bubble they were brainwashed into. Autistic guys sometimes can be very morally abstract and nice and warm hence lacking “toxic masculinity” foids love so much hence not making their stupid feral pussy wet. This has litterally zero to do with fathers, you americuck lib faggot fat bastard. This has to do with foids and what they find attractive in a man aka dark triad traits
Dark triad is the war I'm fighting against

This guy is certainly a leftist retard but there is a grain of truth tho, growing up without some strong father figure can really destroy you mentally and make you go to really wild places in search for masculinity. That's maybe why we see today so many leftist zoomers out there, because most of us has shitty parents and don't know about ourselfs
Grew up with normal present father. Changed nothing. The problems was always foids

It's not something to be proud of. I'm tired of this bullcrap of existence. STOP, I'm trying to fix my tired eyesight... I'M UNABLE TO FOCUS ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN.

I have how people say you "join" incels. You don't join them, you become an incel by not having sex even though you want. That's like saying you "join" the diabetes club (if you get it) or similar things. Well, thinking about it, some people actually do that, but I still think it sounds stupid.

ASEAN countries will probably formalize a military alliance with Biafran nation.
First it's ASAN not ASEAN ,it stands for "Autistic self advocacy Network" it has nothing to do with any foreign governments

Damn, so it's really over, even for the next generations :feelsrope:
The only way to save the goddamn earth is if we put women on a leash and bash their fucking skulls with science textbooks

Imagine being proud of being a mentally impaired spastic. Jfl at "handicapped pride", how fucking pathetic. You have nothing to be proud of, like imagine if there was an "incel pride" movement. Nobody likes being fucking crippled and shit

I have how people say you "join" incels. You don't join them, you become an incel by not having sex even though you want. That's like saying you "join" the diabetes club (if you get it) or similar things. Well, thinking about it, some people actually do that, but I still think it sounds stupid.
Yeah, lmfao at niggas going "men choose to be incels". You never had a choice in the matter