Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Askwomen discuss the most disturbing comments online, top posts being incel related

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
God I can't even make it through the comments. They're like hens, cluck cluck cluck cluck. yabbering on about who knows what. Bless anyone who has the patience to read through that garbage.

Who cares about a bunch of screeching fat obese banshees?

*Visits the website of ugly men who are at the bottom of sex/relationship hierarchy and see a lot of venting and anger
*posts in reddit, the former home of ugly men who are at the bottom of sex/relationship
just a funny observation

*Visits the website of ugly men who are at the bottom of sex/relationship hierarchy and see a lot of venting and anger
*posts in reddit, the former home of ugly men who are at the bottom of sex/relationship
just a funny observation

Heh, technically speaking reddit men aren't at the bottom, they are just very low on the totem pole. Its why polyamory is so big over there, its always 2 men sharing 1 woman.

Heh, technically speaking reddit men aren't at the bottom, they are just very low on the totem pole. Its why polyamory is so big over there, its always 2 men sharing 1 woman.
Isn't it the home for people like us on 2005-2009

Too bad Instagram-tier foids never post or browse these kind of sites,they just don't give a fuck.I bet they would post some hard to swallow black pills if they bothered to and were completely honest.

Isn't it the home for people like us on 2005-2009

It used to be, I think I started browsing it ~2009 and it was quite different. None of this front page of the internet faggotry although the rot had already started.

Its the problem for anything that becomes mainstream - normies flood into it and overwhelm the existing culture and replace it with their bland gayness. Eventually they kill it off entirely because its become terrible, and they all look for somewhere else to flock.

People will probably start registering on incels.is just because you get hilarious posters doing ridiculous things (remember the guy plotting to flind turds out of his apartment at foids). Women will demand access to the place, normie men will want to feast on our memes, and in the end the mods will cave and incels.is will be a rotted out carcass.

Its the cycle of internet life.

Society especially these foids ridicules & rips on low value men like Incels, nerds, geeks, introverts, autists.

The thing is these are the guys that invented all these modern contraptions/ services that these cunts cannot live without now. smart phones, apps, tinder, internet blah blah.

Back in the day you was seen as a nerd failure if you used the internet but now these cunts invade all male "loser" spaces to rip on the very guys that was the whole demographic 10-20 years back.

Chad can say whatever he wants.

Screenshot 20181009 011732 Chrome
[Lifefuel] [Kekfuel]

Anyone going to post the too comments?

Too bad Instagram-tier foids never post or browse these kind of sites,they just don't give a fuck.I bet they would post some hard to swallow black pills if they bothered to and were completely honest.
The thing is, you can’t comb through these forums without thinking about the points to some degree. No matter how much they try to close their minds and hearts, anyone will become black pilled after long enough.

R/askwomen

LMAO

Asking a woman LMAOoooOOOOOOOOooO