Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/AsianMasculinty be like

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
"Asian guys rock!! White men have nothing on us!!"
Main daniel matsunaga polish gf share intimate ldr moment in airport 1528954546

That guy is only "technically" asian tbh.
He looks nothing like a ricecel.

I can already feel the seething rage from cumskins

20210111 104019

yeah, that's an asian guy for sure

whenever ethnics talk about how 'hot' their race is they always show guys that look nothing like their phenotype

whenever ethnics talk about how 'hot' their race is they always show guys that look nothing like their phenotype
True. Most ethnics that look good usually have caucasian features. Very few ethics can pull off the ethnic look while looking good. They should just stick to their own kind, asian/curry tax doesn't apply when you go for foids of your own race. A lot of them would do much better but they keep chasing white pussy only to get spat on by white foids lul.

He's a decent looking ER
yeah, he's good.
we are talking about race, he's japanese
can i ask you what the purpose of this thread was?
at first, i thought you were mocking asianmasculinity by showing a photo of clearly hapa man in the photo with a white girl, and implying that asianmasculinity was coping by considering a hapa as their own. i thought you were being sarcastic and would agree with me.
now it seems like you are actually saying "just be rice," as if a ricecel is a fakecel.
please elab what you meant by this post.

asian tax doesn't apply when you go for foids of your own race.
in the west it does
Sa1l3RMV5ms2709330R 8aRt6i3mw0AFklYgcy2xdsk

can i ask you what the purpose of this thread was?
at first, i thought you were mocking asianmasculinity by showing a photo of clearly hapa man in the photo with a white girl, and implying that asianmasculinity was coping by considering a hapa as their own. i thought you were being sarcastic and would agree with me.
now it seems like you are actually saying "just be rice," as if a ricecel is a fakecel.
please elab what you meant by this post.
I'm glad you asked because you totally missed the point. I'm mocking them for coping with good looking asians and I shared a pic of an asian model dating a hot girl, "just be rice" is very far from this

one of the reasons i think a lot of people are confused about the difference between a full east asian and a hapa is because hapas themselves like to "identify" as asian.
for example, a hapa like this will use his japanese middle name, kenji, instead of his given name, which is daniel, in order to seem exotic.
hapas who are good-looking like this man also want to pretend to be fully asian so that they get COMPARED to other east asians, instead of other whites or brazilians.
so people would say, damn he's tall for a japanese, good frame for a japanese, etc., when in fact he gets all that from his brazilian side.
his face, frame, and height is not normally producible by two japanese parents.
he's trying to put himself into what he considers to be an easier playing field by pretending full asiaticism while having the physical traits of a brazilian, like a MTF tranny who participates in female-only sports.
in the west it does
View attachment 394978

I'm glad you asked because you totally missed the point. I'm mocking them for coping with good looking asians and I shared a pic of an asian model dating a hot girl, "just be rice" is very far from this
see above. no full asian considers this hapa to be one of them.

one of the reasons i think a lot of people are confused about the difference between a full east asian and a hapa is because hapas themselves like to "identify" as asian.
for example, a hapa like this will use his japanese middle name, kenji, instead of his given name, which is daniel, in order to seem exotic.
hapas who are good-looking like this man also want to pretend to be fully asian so that they get COMPARED to other east asians, instead of other whites or brazilians.
so people would say, damn he's tall for a japanese, good frame for a japanese, etc., when in fact he gets all that from his brazilian side.
his face, frame, and height is not normally producible by two japanese parents.
he's trying to put himself into what he considers to be an easier playing field by pretending full asiaticism while having the physical traits of a brazilian, like a MTF tranny who participates in female-only sports.

see above. no full asian considers this hapa to be one of them.
What I see here is that people are so tired of modern multiculturalism that they crave for actual authenticity. When you visit London or other major cities you want to see traditional "british" places and not nigger/pakistani slums. Everything original/authentic is treasured. And of course there's an observable hierarchy of traditional cultures in the world. No one cares about african tribes or some minor middle eastern ethnicities, yet european and certain asian cultural advances are hyped a lot. Japanese culture is usually seen as something noble and sophisticated, that's maybe why this particular fag takes pride in his japanese origin. It's part of his image, so that people would think "just look at this handsome reputable asian man, probably a member of some old japanese family".

Last edited:
That pic is a terrible choice. The Asian guys height and face is what holds him back way more than his race. And my original point being that Indians and asians have far better chances of ascending with women of their own races compared to other races remains still stands

What I see here is that people are so tired of modern multiculturalism that they are inclined to seek actual authenticity. When you visit London or other major cities you want to see traditional "british" places and not nigger/pakistani suburbs. Everything original/authentic is treasured. And of course there's a observable hierarchy of traditional cultures in the world. No one cares about african tribes or some minor middle eastern ethnicities, yet european and certain asian cultural advances are hyped a lot. Japanese culture is usually seen as something noble and sophisticated, that's maybe why this particular fag takes pride in his japanese origin. It's part of his image, so that people would think "just look at this handsome reputable asian man, probably a member of some old japanese family".
Yeah, that's part of it as well.
But for a model like this, I think it's more a bid for exoticism than an attempt to co-opt the cultural aspects of Japan. But I agree that there are many hapas in academic and artistic fields who would try to lean towards the "real" culture and hide their other side in order to gain some kind of exotic sophistication.

OP is clearly not a ricecel to be making this kind of thread.
His explanation of the thread's purpose is clearly disingenuous; as a Brazilian who must know that this model has half-Brazilian genes, presenting him as though he were fully rice is at least trying to sell the lie that an East Asian can even possibly look like this in the first place.

If he were a ricecel, he would know that a hapa who pretends to be Korean, for example, is not accepted by genuine Koreans in the same way that a full-blooded Korean would be. A Korean-owned business hiring Korean workers would balk at hiring a hapa. A Korean bank would be more likely to give a loan to Chinese than a Brazilian-Korean hybrid. In high school, a hapa wouldn't be allowed into a Korean clique.
A hapa isn't the same thing at all as a ricecel. They are inured to the betrayal of noodlewhores, since their mother is one, and cannot know the pain of a full Asian and the race betrayal of its women. (nor is it their "race" that is being betrayed)

Last edited:
That pic is a terrible choice. The Asian guys height and face is what holds him back way more than his race. And my original point being that Indians and asians have far better chances of ascending with women of their own races compared to other races remains still stands
This is gigacope to alpha centauri and beyond. The ricecel's height and face is DUE to his race.

Now cope harder.

This is gigacope to alpha centauri and beyond. The ricecel's height and face is DUE to his race.

Now cope harder.
Being 5 foot tall would place you in the bottom 10 percentile even among Rices.

nah in the west I see a lot of asians on youtube ascending with black women who are into kpop, asians are going for anything they can get

over for riceheads

Cope. Looks nothing like the average ricecel that 98% of non-Asian foids want absolutely nothing to do with.

nah in the west I see a lot of asians on youtube ascending with black women who are into kpop, asians are going for anything they can get
Black women have the lowest SMV, they're at the bottom of the barrel. In fact, they're kind to curries aswell. Using black and asian couples to prove that asians can easily date out is ineffective and pointless. And lol @ using youtube as evidence

Try harder and come up with a better sample next time :feelstastyman:

idk looks kinda looks like a white leaning hapa tbh.