Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/AsianMasculinity is full of liars, gaslights poor ricecel truecel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
These guys are dishonest and not real people. Instead of suggesting surgeries and shit, they gaslight him hard

Users actually think he's average to even above average

:forcedsmile:

That flat-faced insectoid gook is average? Maybe in the rice fields of Vietnam. :feelshaha:

Instead of suggesting surgeries and shit, they gaslight him hard
i don't think suggesting surgeries is a solution. hardcore surgeries like jaw surgeries and rhino isn't something everyone is capable of
well it's still reddit, ofc they will try to gaslight him, even at other subs like trueatme sometimes if you're really ugly the raters will tell you that without hesitation. r/asianmasculanity is just full of WMAF fetishizers and copers who really think they can sleep with white women.

These guys are dishonest and not real people. Instead of suggesting surgeries and shit, they gaslight him hard

:forcedsmile:

To be honest, I don't know if I would have the courage to tell him the truth either.

r/asianmasculanity is just full of WMAF fetishizers and copers who really think they can sleep with white women.
I genuinly do not understand why any asian male would want a white woman. Im not into asian toilets at all as I prefer my own race but white women are high T, fat and aggressive next to asian toilets

I genuinly do not understand why any asian male would want a white woman.
pretty much the majority of ethnics are attracted to white women and white men are also attracted the most to white women.
but if you read the asianmasculanity subreddit you will see that ricecels want to date white women as a some kind of revenge against the white man who stole their asian toilets.
Im not into asian toilets at all as I prefer my own race but white women are high T, fat and aggressive next to asian toilets
different strokes for different folkes

That flat-faced insectoid gook is average? Maybe in the rice fields of Vietnam. :feelshaha:
he will delete this reddit post after getting seeing posted here. future .is member :feelshaha::feelshaha:

sent him a link to the blackpill 101 playlist

I genuinly do not understand why any asian male would want a white woman. Im not into asian toilets at all as I prefer my own race but white women are high T, fat and aggressive next to asian toilets
They want to get with WW as a means of "revenge" against WMAF. To them, it's a pathetic, ultimatley frutiless, attempt at retaining some of their masculine dignity after literal decades of getting cucked to hell and back, be it in the west or east, by WM.

I thank Allah everyday I'm not a gook

ricecels want to date white women as a some kind of revenge against the white man who stole their asian toilets.
The stupidest part is that this could all be avoided if they just stopped being such raging bitches and cucks. Rice niggers change their names to western/anglo names in a miserable attempt to fit in, yet it does nothing for them. It's so embarassing and pathetic, I wish someone would put ricecels out of their misery.

Brutal life ugliness has no escape

back of head is flat af. you can tell he was left on his back for long hours as an infant. guy is chinese, as it is a cultural practice

Holy shit I dont know If Even surgery can save this ricecel

I think the hierarchy of hell at this point is

5) Jsanza 3/10

4)hamlossus 2.5/10

3)eggman 2/10

2) Blackops2cel 1.5/10

1)This creature 1/10

0)Saint Entertainmentcel 0.5/10

-1 secret hidden final boss

St Entertainmentcel's unholy brother, lord of all abominations and terror of all women

0/10

They want to get with WW as a means of "revenge" against WMAF. To them, it's a pathetic, ultimatley frutiless, attempt at retaining some of their masculine dignity after literal decades of getting cucked to hell and back, be it in the west or east, by WM.
The ammount of cucking in asia simply wont be that rampant as the number of whites in asia is statistically irrelevant. Any asian in the west is a moron for living in the west and should go back to asia which objectively are superior countries. (At least if talking of east asia not south east asia which outside of singapore is a dump)

The ammount of cucking in asia simply wont be that rampant as the number of whites in asia is statistically irrelevant.
There is still psychological cuckholdry. Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese all get surgeries to have double eyelids and to have straight noses, something caucasions naturally have. These poor fucks have to resort to mutiliating their faces in a pathetic attempt to look more human. Not to mention skin bleaching, blue eye contact lenses, and hair bleaching

And even if the amount of whites in Asia is minor, if anything, that makes them more VALUABLE because of how much rarer they are. Chinese women are buying white sperm for example.

I constantly see this one gigachad nordic guy living in Japan when scrolling through YT shorts. Dude has ice blue eyes and blonde hair and is a model in Japan. I have NO doubt he is drowning DROOOOOWNING in yellow pussy.

Even Iranians are loved in Asia by their proximity to whitness. I saw a YT vid of this half-Iranian/Jap girl, and everyone on this japanese talkshow was obsessed and complimenting her appearance. kek
Any asian in the west is a moron for living in the west and should go back to asia which objectively are superior countries. (At least if talking of east asia not south east asia which outside of singapore is a dump)
Asians should just be genetically altered, one way or another. The asian governments, if they had even 2 braincells, would import caucasion women for their men to marry

hollywood

calling him above average is more insulting than telling the truth

That entire sub is a massive cope.

Where is:
r/WhiteMasculinity
r/BlackMasculinity
r/CurryMasculinity
r/HispanicMasculinity

????????
South asian masculinity subreddit exists

That entire sub is a massive cope.

Where is:
r/WhiteMasculinity
r/BlackMasculinity
r/CurryMasculinity
r/HispanicMasculinity

????????
Well there is r/southasianmasculinity filled with curries.

Not surprised that two races with the lowest SMV needs to "prove" their "masculinity" :blackpill: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back