Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/asianmasculinity fights stereotypes!

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Non-Nt yellow subhuman
★★★★★

I thought we were supposed to all be smart and understand science. Clearly this guy doesn’t.

Insane to me that this many people can’t drink water. Why would a decent looking white girl date your 5’6, 2/10, chink ass when there’s 5’11 white mtns all around her who have a lot more in common with her? Absolutely insane what levels of cope people get to.

Looks mean everything and anything. If they didn’t, what’s the point of making a painting look nice, or making an expensive car also look nice, or clothing, furniture, cute animals, nature, a nice sunset, I could go on and on and on. My point is EVERYTHING is visual. Lastly, EVERYTHING is also SEXUAL. Every species on earth that exists is due to sexual reproduction. IT fags telling you sex doesn’t matter is like them telling you your DNA doesn’t matter