Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/amiugly/ doesn't seem to contain ugly faces

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
This is beyond brutal for me.

Just read the ratings and watch the pictures. There are no ugly people there. Just average and handsome/beautiful.

Where are the ugly people? I just found that subreddit. There was also some other that I can't now find (rateme or similar name). Why none of these contain faces with moles, acne, pimples, blackheads, bad skin generally. Redness. (I have these all + some other red spots that I can't find a word in English/Latin). I have very visible green veins under both of my eyes (skin so thin and also dark because of that). I have very bumpy skin in my whole face. It peaked when I was 8 years old (not a typo, I hit puberty first in my school class etc...) and never got treatment because my parents thought I was anyways so ugly that it wasn't worth it to pay a doctor a visit.

And almost all are younger than me.

(if people have a mole in their face, it's usually only one. I have about 20 (a couple very big in the middle, at the worst of places). And hundreds in my body and get more all the time.)

I saw my thick green vein in the mirror realising that it was my face at 5 years old if I remember correctly. I knew instantly at that moment that my life was over (and have been depressed since that moment) and that I could never have a normal life. I still (and will) remember 100% where I was and what kind of a situation it was and the mirror it was when this happened.

what did you expect? Its a sub for fishing for compliments

real ugly people won't post on there, they don't need to ask when they own a mirror

what did you expect? Its a sub for fishing for compliments
I did post there once asking whether I was ugly and received a "nah". ONE comment.
They didn't even bother writing a sugarcoat.

All of this on front page
p.jpeg

"19M, hate how unsymmetrical my face is. Be brutally honest"

"[F19] Can’t stop doing things to my hair..." teehee

"F-21 Looking for detailed feedback" am I ugly btw

Not looking anymore pure fucking ragefuel, the subreddit is much like everywhere else a chad and foid worshipping platform.

Last edited:
Now how about this shit

he claims he's 28, probably off by a score

I tried trolling in that subreddit but my post was rejected by auto moderater twice. Then I just gave up.

low tier normies tbh

real ugly people won't post on there, they don't need to ask when they own a mirror

You are 4/10 and 177.8 centimetres, why are you here? Go live a normal life! You are Arab? The average male height in Arab countries is about 165 cm, isn't it? Go there!

My height is 169 cm and I live in a European country where that is substantially below male average (about 180 cm, one of the highest in the world), but I still haven't worried about my height, not considering it that big of a problem, I am still taller than majority of women in the world.

Rage fuel sub where above average people get above average compliments. Normies behaving the way they usually do.

Foids get attention regardless of their looks so the only way they're considered "ugly" is if chad doesn't give them attention. So they're either looking for compliments or can't get chad and want validation.

Men that are ugly, they know.

You are 4/10 and 177.8 centimetres, why are you here? Go live a normal life! You are Arab? The average male height in Arab countries is about 165 cm, isn't it? Go there!

My height is 169 cm and I live in a European country where that is substantially below male average (about 180 cm, one of the highest in the world), but I still haven't worried about my height, not considering it that big of a problem, I am still taller than majority of women in the world.
Why would I go to a 3rd world country where they believe in no sex before marriage. I'm not even convinced the females there are virgins anyway. I'm trying to currently looksmax and save up for surgery so if i ever "ascend" i don't have to be here anymore

Alright lets unpack this

just looked through like 10 of them, all genetic incels

looking slightly less incel than typical doesn't make them not incels in 2020. Sure some of them can get a "girlfriend" but on god if u think they are actually gonna have sex on a meaningful basis

Damn that's a short maxilla. Only if it was longer he would be modelling right now.
His maxilla is fine. Nose and hairline are his two only flaws, he also looks considerably older than 19 tbh.

Retards there are plenty of unattractive/ugly people posting there

They just get the virtue signaling treatment

Retards there are plenty of unattractive/ugly people posting there

They just get the virtue signaling treatment
Yep front page is full of chads and foids getting upvoted, all legitimate ugly men get no or small number of replies, of which it is all virtue signalling like "you look cute" (You look like a beta) as well as usual platitudes haircut, shower, confidence etc

More than enough of the posters are believable incels.

The ragefuel posters are unavoidable in such a place because anyone can post there.

Normalfags are disgusting narcissists.

Being ugly is something you find out yourself, people WILL make it very clear that you’re ugly. Most if not all of us were bullied for how ugly we are and have been rejected multiple times due to it. My friend would remind me every day that I’m ugly in highschool and he wasn’t even trying to be a dick. If you’re posting on there you’re honestly looking for an ego boost or are a foid.

I found an ugly one

Most people on there are fishing for compliments and the real uglies usually dont get any responses but he somehow did.

I found an ugly one

Most people on there are fishing for compliments and the real uglies usually dont get any responses but he somehow did.

Most uglies also delete their posts

Screenshot 20200418 202513 Sync Dev
DJjpf U1pBHa4AdWp7h9AskaH9j2cIlfUBvsbJbFzS8

Lmao softer side of ugly

p.jpeg

View attachment 240005

View attachment 240008

Not looking anymore pure fucking ragefuel, the subreddit is much like everywhere else a chad and foid worshipping platform.
Unreal levels of brag lol

Real ugly people are downvoted

r/amichad

tbh

I found an ugly one

He's ugly because he's balding. There are other people on there who are worse than him that I looked at.

p.jpeg

View attachment 240005

View attachment 240008

This shit should be illegal. Cultural appropriation of ugly subhumans is repulsive. Where're the SJWs when they're needed? This shit's wrong.