Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/amiguly

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Tfw you get mogged by 99% of people on r/amiugly, they're all the most delusional mentalcels i've ever seen and some are just attention seeking whores. Why do I even bother browsing that shitty subreddit, it's shit

LOOK AT THIS SHIT, IN WHAT WORLD IS THIS UGLY ????? IF THIS IS UGLY THEN IM BELOW SUBHUMAN FUCK THIS SHITTY WORLD

Attachments

• 1570906836906.jpeg
    1570906836906.jpeg
    888.5 KB · Views: 225
he is average 5/10
invisible for almost every women, prob bluepilled, 0 knowledge about how world does look like now so he wonders if he is actually ugly

He's not ugly be he is a faggot. Which is worse.

Just looked at the first few pictures there, yeah they all mog me as well. Seems like a sub for foids and normies fishing for compliments, like all similar subs. People who are legitimately ugly, and are fully aware of it, well they typically don't go out of their way to post themselves online tbh.

Looks like a soyboy

If hypergamy continues to increase, in some years guys like him will be the new incels, while we will be just animals.

If hypergamy continues to increase, in some years guys like him will be the new incels, while we will be just animals.
Looks like a soyboy
Just looked at the first few pictures there, yeah they all mog me as well. Seems like a sub for foids and normies fishing for compliments, like all similar subs. People who are legitimately ugly, and are fully aware of it, well they typically don't go out of their way to post themselves online tbh.
He's not ugly be he is a faggot. Which is worse.
he is average 5/10
invisible for almost every women, prob bluepilled, 0 knowledge about how world does look like now so he wonders if he is actually ugly
Just smile boys, that's all we can do at this clown world

That forum is filled with insecure attention seeking normies who have insecurity because holes don't pay heed to them making them feel insecure and so to alleviate their insecurity they come to forum like that.

He looks like an effeminate faggot tbh

Those people haven't seen the real uglyness.

Just went on this sub to have a quick look, and yes, they all mog me.

Men like him are the new ugly. Average.
Also look like your stereotypical soyboy.

Never have I seen so much cope in that sub:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: someone tell the guys over there to join us here

he is average 5/10

Legit.

Well he is ugly....
....to females.

EDIT: Just checked out that subreddit. Legit most of the guys are not only NOT ugly, but maybe even above what I would consider average. Yet here they are copeposting on reddit. And JUST LOL at foids posting there asking if they are ugly (i.e. ugly to Chad not to typical men).

Last edited:
Legit.

Well he is ugly....
....to females.

EDIT: Just checked out that subreddit. Legit most of the guys are not only NOT ugly, but maybe even above what I would consider average. Yet here they are copeposting on reddit. And JUST LOL at foids posting there asking if they are ugly (i.e. ugly to Chad not to typical men).
just checked this subreddit, first since long time coz i dont browse reddit. Well most of people there are in 4-6 range, legit 7 wouldnt ask. 6 still is sometimes not enough, 4-5 no chances on attention from opposite sex. most of females there are attention whores or ethnic or just actually ugly coz i dont think average female would even bother asking if she is actually ugly since even average ones have enough amount of orbiters who boost their ego so badly

"am i ugly? teehee? im not ugly?? omg awesome thanks!"

2 weeks later

"am i ugly teehee"

its over for all of them tho

They post there because they know they won't be called ugly. Probably tried to get females, failed and now need some reinforcement. But soon it won't be enough and they will start wondering what's happening. Then time goes on and eventually they end up here.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Note: Click on this for ragefuel