Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/adultery exists

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

Not a fucking nanosecond.

They allow a safe space for people wanting to cheat on their partners but ban such places for lonely people who can't get partners in the first place.

They allow a safe space for people wanting to cheat on their partners but ban such places for lonely people who can't get partners in the first place.
Women are precious jewels sweaty :soy:

If any sub should be banned, it's that one.

Hans,prepare the gas chamber

What i don't get is the cucks that get excited when they are cuckolded

A bunch of cucked males there.

And it's full of femoids

There's literally an online dating service aimed at people who want to commit adultery, it has 60 million users. :feelsclown:

Disgusting shithole.

There's literally an online dating service aimed at people who want to commit adultery, it has 60 million users. :feelsclown:

Ashley Madison or another service? I know there's like an island resort for people who want to cheat in Europe somewhere I believe.

Be purged, heathens

Pretty sure /r/niggers /r/beatingwomen etc lasted longer than the incel sub did.

someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets

There's another reddit dedicated to slutting around and cucking men/polygamy etc

There's another reddit dedicated to slutting around and cucking men/polygamy etc

This exists, but it reads like a weird, retarded fantasy.

This exists, but it reads like a weird, retarded fantasy.

Tbh at this point reality can weirdmog fantasy. Foids are literally making fund raisers and shit to free some gigachad murderer and praise serial killers in comment sections on youtube

Cucks gonna cuck